Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Silo

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Silo

Replanting wheat fields is one of the most boring parts of this game and no one wants to sell me a silo for coins so it's getting pretty frustrating. There is already an "improved silo" in the gem shop for real money. It would be really nice if the regular silo was buildable by free players.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    You're in luck. You should be able to pick up 2 imp silos during the Easter event

World
    Zeus
    Nobody wants to sell you a silo for coins?

Could it possibly be because you're offering 1,844 coins for an improved silo? Can't imagine what your offer was for a regular silo. But it certainly needs to be realistic for anyone to sell you one.
    Attached Images
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    "realistic". There's an interesting word. Considering they are never for sale and the only things that are for sale are the things that sit there forever because they are obvious rip-offs. Kind of hard to know what people are willing to sell them for.

So 100 coins cost 350 gems, a silo is 750, and an improved silo cost 1995.

By that math, a silo should cost 214 coins and an improved silo would cost 570 coins.

So I'm not sure why you are trying to be rude and completely unhelpful but maybe if you don't have something helpful to say then don't bother posting at all.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    best answer is to get them in events
    Last edited by SquareJaw; 03-23-19 at 02:53 am. Reason: dropped a line

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

By that math, a silo should cost 214 coins and an improved silo would cost 570 coins.

So I'm not sure why you are trying to be rude and completely unhelpful but maybe if you don't have something helpful to say then don't bother posting at all.
    Because BB is the rip off one with their insane prices for 100 units of "doesn't amount to anything".

Also there was no rude reply, it was simply stated you are offering way too low for people to even consider selling it.
    You might be able to pick up regular Silos in the 5k range and ImpSilos in the 20k range...give or take....or at least that's the last numbers I have in mind and about the range where I'd start to maaaaybe consider it.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Showdang2 View Post
    "realistic". There's an interesting word. Considering they are never for sale and the only things that are for sale are the things that sit there forever because they are obvious rip-offs. Kind of hard to know what people are willing to sell them for.

How about this math, Showdang2: on Easter Event an improved silo is listed for 1325 eggs. Lately the event items cost like 200 coins each (or even more).
    1325x200=265000.

*shakes head: math...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Showdang2 View Post

Actually Showdang2, Mr Rude & Unhelpful here went to the Trade Office to see what you were offering, since I have a few silos sitting in my star menu. When I saw what you had on offer I just had to kinda shake my head.

If you go to the chat trade tab you could ask people there (who generally have a good idea what stuff is worth) what the rate is for silos. Most people there are pretty helpful if/when you have questions like that.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I don't remember what I bought my improved silos for, but it was over 50k, although I was willing to pay enough to avoid playing a waiting game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think a regular silo, not improved, would probably go closer to 20k given the gem price for it. I don't generally convert my cash to coin, but I do know that Improved Storehouses sell for over 20k and they are the same gem price. For items like that, a good rule of thumb is 30 coins per gem as a starting point and if you are selling, try for a little more, if buying, try for a little less.

Reply to Thread