Reply to Thread

Thread: Shotfirer and demo warning and where to place it and the best location

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Shotfirer and demo warning and where to place it and the best location

Not sure if Ubisoft gave us any warning about using these buff to clear rocks but even if you brought all of it, it doesn't clear everything. The so called "customization" of island mean you have to be careful where you clear. If I could do it over again I would clear section 8 and section 9 then everything else cause everything else would be a waste of gems to buy because its not efficient to place them on the edge with one building that takes 2 mins travel time. Just a warning to everyone else who is buying shotfirer and demo crew buff. Doesn't make sense to me to limit the buff though. Isn't the bottom line of the company is to make money from player using gems as currency. Either way I dislike the limits and others may say buyer beware, I wish they had said something earlier. Maybe I missed it somewhere. I felt cheated in way. I must say this has left a sour and bitter taste in my mouth. Just another nail in the coffin about this game. I too must say i'm not too please about it. Anyway that'r pretty much wrap it up.

TL;DR - Just Buy enough to clear section 7(not the top mountain area),between 7-8, 9, and mountain region of section 6. Save your gems, the rest of the other section isn't worth your gems to use shotfirer or demo crew unless you have plenty of gems to spend.

PS I hate not having any warning before hand. I'm looking at you Ubisoft. Just because you didn't state it doesn't mean you're off the hook about the limitation of not clearing all the rocks on the island. SOME WARNING be nice, and be sure to repeat it again at least once more.

World
    Ares
    Keep in mind, not all of us want to clear sectors 7, 8, or 9. I used my freebie guy to clear one bit of rubble in sector 3 because of how I'm designing my island, and that was my first priority of rock-clearing. BB may not have said that we'd be able to clear the entire island, but I interpreted this whole thing as being a way to get a bit of land. There's actually a bit of rock that I would love to clear between sectors 7 and 5, but unfortunately, we can't clear those.

Reply to Thread