Reply to Thread

Thread: Have excess resourses/want to give to new players

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Have excess resourses/want to give to new players

I have accumulated a lot or resources that I want to give to new players to help them thru the rough beginning quests. If they will befriend me so I can verify that they are new players, I will give the resources to them for free (practically free... 1 fish or whatever they have). Goes for the soccer event resources also!! I will give them out until I run out. Please don't ask for too much as I want to help as many new players as possible. What is the best way to let the new players know? I also have a friend that wants to do the same think and she has even more resources to give out... Thanks.

World
    Zeus
    you can advertise in trade and global (im not sure if it would be allowed in help tab...it should, but i would ask to be sure)
    just a simple...i have resources to give away, whisper me. once every half hour should do it

i would suggest having the players post the trades, so resellers dont snipe them
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks. I will try that later today. have to go to work now.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    How do I post on the trade tab? never did this before? I want to let everyone know my resources are available for newish players. Thanks. Forget this post... I just figured it out.
    Last edited by timoop; 07-11-14 at 04:14 pm. Reason: I just figured it out.

Reply to Thread