Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 229 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by davivo View Post
    I think the foreign ship from weekly challenge would make a good general that you could load with troops and send to water adventures, then enemy camps you would attack would be other ships, maybe a land based fort too for variety. Could have a new Nords water adv where you'd be attacking Viking Dragon boats, etc
    this could also done with upping levels again from 76 to 90 or 100 where random troops and random times try to take back a small island that you clear and set up a defense on. give us something to setup for any time of the day while on or not give us a clock as to know when they will attack no new troops add just towers, defense strong hold, and and thing like that where you store troop for on coming attack. these attack only attack the small island or island that we would clear

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mcboooooooooo View Post
    this could also done with upping levels again from 76 to 90 or 100 where random troops and random times try to take back a small island that you clear and set up a defense on. give us something to setup for any time of the day while on or not give us a clock as to know when they will attack no new troops add just towers, defense strong hold, and and thing like that where you store troop for on coming attack. these attack only attack the small island or island that we would clear
    Sounds like an interesting concept. I will see what might be able to be done with this.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Ares
    floating improved fish farms. that would make sense.
    Whence comest thou?

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by kzar View Post
    floating improved fish farms. that would make sense.
    Except how do they get to the storehouse as all resource producing buildings need to do? Swimming settlers? (mind you that would be cool)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think I know why no one is interested in Storm Recovery....for the fact that it costs more in resourses than it gives back....That is rediculas.....I will NOT even invest time in that wasteful Adventure even to win coins......Can you plz change the needs of the Adventure to NOT use up so much precious resources AND increase the value of Rewards coming from it......Even to complete it as part of the Quest.....I say NOOOOOO WAYYYYY!!!!!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Fire BB_Alex!!!!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The policy on Gem Pits should be revised. Limiting players to 10 Gem Pits over the lifetime of an account is the wrong policy. The policy should be changed to allow depleted Gem Pits to be replaced with new Gem Pits. The Limit should be based upon the maximum number of Gem Pits the Island allows; whatever that number may be after revision of the policy.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Was just at the {Contest} Wishing Well and the wish i wish i could wish into the Wishing Well is for a wish bigger than the Wishing Well will wish and that wish would be off topic where the wishes are wished so i will wish my wish here. Read it if you wish BB.

I wish for the Wishing Well to grant 1/2 as many wishes and to make each wish granted twice as big. (1,000 gems)

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrell View Post
    Was just at the {Contest} Wishing Well and the wish i wish i could wish into the Wishing Well is for a wish bigger than the Wishing Well will wish and that wish would be off topic where the wishes are wished so i will wish my wish here. Read it if you wish BB.

I wish for the Wishing Well to grant 1/2 as many wishes and to make each wish granted twice as big. (1,000 gems)
    I might be able to make that come true.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Ares
    I created a unique thread, then realized it should be here:

I'd like to suggest/request some short term PH/RPH buffs. My fevered imagination has the following suggestion (inspired by by the spring park):

bouquet of daisies = 10% for 2 hr (or one hour)
    bouquet of lilacs = 30% for 2 hr (or one hour)
    bouquet of roses = 50% for 2 hr (or one hour)

long term buffs are good for books or steaks for bread settlers, but short term buffs would be great for ventures items and events items.

Reply to Thread