Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Genera'sl Camps

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Genera'sl Camps

This has probably been posted in another thread but, I am too lazy to find it. Just wanted to say you guys did a good job on the camps. I like the way they look and it IS easier to tell the difference in between them without clicking on them. Thank you.

World
    Ares
    Hey Beel78,

Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad that you like the updated garrisons' graphics!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I noticed that now the quartermaster wont fit where it would prior to the change. It seems like before it was taking the same amount of space as any other gen but now is larger again. Is this a new issue that will be worked out.

World
    Zeus
    I think my QM is taking the same space as he did before. He always took more than the other generals.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Ares
    I haven't noticed any difference.
    Still around from time to time.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    So lets say a reg gen takes 1x1. The QM did take 2 x2 however there was a change. Even though the QM seemed larger it would still fit into a 1x1 square. Now it seems it is back to needing a 2x2 square. Just seems it is now what it was back when but then it changed. So which size is correct. I would prefer 1 x1 since there are more spots like that for it to fit on my island than 2x2.

Also what might make some of this easier would be to allow players to place gens in areas that are available to gens only. On my island there maybe 5 spots for me to place a gen yet when they come back from advs they can land elsewhere. IT would be nice to access these areas when placing gens.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    my qm IS FAT HE TAKES UP 2.5X2.5

World
    Zeus
    Most all QMs are by nature, fat.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    a reg gen is 2x2. a Qm is 3x3.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    I noticed 2 new Generals in the shop as well. General Bighelmet and General Log. I did not buy either of them, but I find it curious that the bighelmet seems to just be a BH General, but he costs 1495 gems as opposed to 1250 for the BH.. what gives there? Has anyone bought him and is he the same with different graphics?

Reply to Thread