Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 20.03.2018

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Change log 20.03.2018

Dear Settlers,

The recently published Change log lists the new features and improvements to be implemented in our server. Kindly leave your feedback and questions in the comments below.

Happy Settling,

BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I find the info about Easter event confusing as the date for change log says 20th but actual event start on 26th. I think it should have been posted as 2 different posts.

We usually get event start 1.5 - 2 weeks before actual holiday. Is there a reason why the event starts only 4 days prior to Good Friday? Whole point of the event was to get excited about actual holidays. Does this mean Halloween and Christmas event will also start only few days prior???
    I have to admit, I'm very disappointed with this upcoming event. Not only it starts later than usual, but is it also cut short?!!?!?!?!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Im guessing content development took longer this time. Maybe they wanted to get it just right to avoid any sort of special maintenance during event.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post
    I find the info about Easter event confusing as the date for change log says 20th but actual event start on 26th. I think it should have been posted as 2 different posts.

We usually get event start 1.5 - 2 weeks before actual holiday. Is there a reason why the event starts only 4 days prior to Good Friday? Whole point of the event was to get excited about actual holidays. Does this mean Halloween and Christmas event will also start only few days prior???
    I have to admit, I'm very disappointed with this upcoming event. Not only it starts later than usual, but is it also cut short?!!?!?!?!
    The removal dates for this event are going to be as followed. Phase 1 will begin on April 16th and the final stage will be on April 26th. I am sorry that the event is starting so close to the Holiday, but it is extending past what most thought the time frame would be for it. I know it was little information that was given as well for the end time of the event.

-BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Why isn't the changelog located under the changelog heading like all the previous changelogs?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post

I agree. The timing of the event leaves a lot to be desired. Terribly late start!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The hotfix for the easter event is now scheduled for the 27th.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakdorn View Post
    The hotfix for the easter event is now scheduled for the 27th.
    hahaha - no kidding...

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Thank you for the update on the dates for the Easter event. I am looking forward to the event.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Can you re-fix the excelsior spinner please - it is broke again!!!!

Reply to Thread