Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Something Nice Day

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Say Something Nice Day

Dear Settlers,

Today is Say Something Nice Day! "The Settlers Online" is all about community: from growing your own prosperous island of inhabitants, to the fellow players who visit your lands to say 'hello'. It's important to be kind to those who we share this with; inside and outside the game - that's why we want to celebrate this day by showing our appreciation to you guys in one of the simplest ways possible:

• Share something nice that happened to you in "The Settlers Online"
    • Your friendly Community Manager and/or Game Master will respond with a compliment*
    *One compliment per person - we need to be fair when spreading the love

As usual, all posts must adhere to our PEGI-7 guidelines; while having fun keeps the community spirits up, let's keep it tasteful. :P

Happy settling,
    BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am so grateful for BRAVS. The guild has really supported me through some of the toughest times I have had I cannot mention anyone specific in case I leave someone out, but you know who you are Thanks for continuing to function well, even without me being able to really be there at times

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Purpleheart View Post
    I am so grateful for BRAVS. The guild has really supported me through some of the toughest times I have had I cannot mention anyone specific in case I leave someone out, but you know who you are Thanks for continuing to function well, even without me being able to really be there at times
    Lady_Purpleheart,

You're an amazing woman and I imagine your guild would agree with me on that. I can remember reading all the nice and selfless things that you have done for your guild as well from our International Women's Day. I hope you have a great day and weekend!

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have won some great prizes in the Trivia that our guild plays

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Been taken on so many adventures to get guild quest done buy different gildie's that I can't say TY enough.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by lionscamp View Post
    I have won some great prizes in the Trivia that our guild plays
    lionscamp,

Keep flexing that brain power and winning those trivia games! Your guild is lucky to have you.

-BB_Odhran

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolyspy View Post
    Been taken on so many adventures to get guild quest done buy different gildie's that I can't say TY enough.

Nolyspy,

Your guild loves having you around for those quests! Continue to be the awesome person that you are!

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    All I will say is... I hereby provide consent for anyone associated with Blue Byte to reply to my post and if Blue Byte's reply could be or would be deemed remotely "nice" based on a typical layman's view - Blue Byte automatically, irrevocably and unconditionally agrees to the following conditions.

Conditions: Blue Byte will need to directly and immediately make MadTech level 75 and henceforth all scouts and geologists will have a check box on their image... when checked they will automatically repeat the same action that was previously assigned.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    My guild is full of amazing and supportive people, each and every one shares freely be it resources, loot spots or words of wisdom and support.
    Thank you all, for being the great people you are.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    NOPE GUILD - Genuine Team Spirit! For me: Settlers and NOPE Happened!!
    NOPE is a Guild, with the Inspiring Leadership of NatSue, that supports each other in the game as well as real life. "No member left behind" in our Guild. We have an unspoken attitude "Pass It On" - When we receive - we in turn give back.

Closed Thread