Reply to Thread

Thread: Trick I found to get rid of bushes and free up building space [with screenshots]

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Trick I found to get rid of bushes and free up building space [with screenshots]

I apologize if everybody knows about this already, but I found a way to free up some building space when there are bushes in the way. In this screenshot, you'll see the wheat field can't be placed because there's a bush there.

bushbug1.jpg

However, there's a simple way to get rid of that bush using a decoration. In this case, we'll be using a Flowered Stone. Simply use the move tool and move the decoration over the top of the bush.

bushbug2.jpg

Once the decoration has been successfully moved, you'll see the bush is no longer there.

bushbug3.jpg

If we move the decoration again, the bush will still be gone and we can put down our wheat field.

bushbug4.jpg

World
    Zeus
    Clever

rodneymillerpca
    AWESOME! Thank you.

World
    Ares
    Fantastic, thx for sharing !!!
    You should get the idea of the month prize !!!

Asia

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I got it to work twice. After that, the bush was still there. I tried soldier, crates, signpost; even tried all three at once, surrounding the bush, but it wouldn't do it anymore.

However, the two times it did work are still there. I re-logged and those bushes didn't grow back.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Nice post. It works fine for me.
    Thanks

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AMos View Post
    I got it to work twice. After that, the bush was still there. I tried soldier, crates, signpost; even tried all three at once, surrounding the bush, but it wouldn't do it anymore.

However, the two times it did work are still there. I re-logged and those bushes didn't grow back.
    Sometimes the bush will grow back, and all you have to do is use your decoration again, and other times it won't work the first few times you use it but if you try it 3, 4 or 5 times eventually it will work, and then there are other times where it will never work.

Just keep trying and eventually you will find them all...good idea is to place a road in a square box around the area so that even if the bush grows back you will know that spot is doable.

World
    Zeus
    Wonderful! Wish I'd known about this a long time ago! Thank you! :-)
    "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."--Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    This is a known trick that comes with a catch. The trick can mess up the zone and you can get a frozen or locked zone. BB has said if this happens and you have used this trick there might not be much they can do to help you. Could mean a reset of the account back to start. Just an FYI.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    risky business?

Reply to Thread