Reply to Thread

Thread: Bouncy Icon Madness

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Bouncy Icon Madness

Please stop the bouncy icon madness!!!

My island is now just a bunch of bouncy icons and its literally giving me a headache!

Did no one think an off button was a good idea?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    You are not alone.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I like it, but I agree with the proposal to have options to deanimate/deactivate selected icons as desired.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I think they should scream every 2 seconds like the raving rabbids until you fix your full storage.
    Spoiler

That is sarcasm by the way
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    star your stuff, thats how it is supposed to work

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    When I buff a friends island now, I see right away which resources are already maxed out. Also realized I wasted precious buffs in the past

World
    Zeus
    My objection is the village schools. Can't put excess pop to star, can't always run adventures. If they could be removed from schools I'd be OK with it.

But I do hate stuff bobbing up and down. I don't book my geos cause I hate those bobbing gold laurels. (Made 1 exception for gold mines)

Back when leader camps got the bobbing exclamation marks (remember that?), I quit playing for a month it P.O'ed me so bad. I have a feeling they're here to stay, so please take them off of schools!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by tomsb1176 View Post
    When I buff a friends island now, I see right away which resources are already maxed out. Also realized I wasted precious buffs in the past
    I realized today that is one advantage the new feature has. However, visitors to the island aren't the ones who have to stare at it and deal with 100 bouncing red exclamation points for 99% of the time. Even if they simply changed the symbol to something less visually alarming, it would be an improvement. I also usually try to communicate with people to ask what their priorities are before buffing their village.

World
    Ares
    ditto, thumbs up, I concur, +10, agree

trying to get things done and was hypnotized by those evil red devils
    "I am who I am and that's all that I am"
    famous sailor

Teach a man to fish and he "borrows" all your gear. Sell a man a fish and he's the one who gets the witch tower

Reply to Thread