Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HELP! Can't Login "invalid date"

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Exclamation HELP! Can't Login "invalid date"

I wanted to switch my login from Facebook to email/password. I followed the instructions I got as an answer to my ticket. My email and password were accepted, but now I can't get in. I only get "invalid date". I have seen problem posted before, but saw no corrective action answer. What do I do (yes I have submitted another ticket)? I can't get ready for the event & I am losing my daily credit.

I have been playing over 4 years under the name "CoffeeCat" (hence my obvious choice for this emergency account).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Sorry Cant help mate I havent been able to login for 3 days except on mobile phone. Finally got on today after at least 40 attempts on 6 browsers over a 9 hour period. A bit too much work to login to a game.. If i didnt love it so much I would be long gone. we have event tomorrow supposedly and many people cant login.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    people are having problems logging in for some time now (including myself), so if it was working for you before you were the lucky one. Now you juts one of us

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post
    people are having problems logging in for some time now (including myself), so if it was working for you before you were the lucky one. Now you juts one of us
    I know this will sound like a dumb question, but do you restart your computer every day?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Been trying to log in since 11pm last night, no luck. Hope the event is fun because it appears I won't be doing it!!!!!

World
    Zeus
    Puffin Secure browser is the only browser I can get to load the game or play without Flash Crashes...

See: [ https://www.puffin.com/secure-browser/ ]

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    Puffin Secure browser is the only browser I can get to load the game or play without Flash Crashes...

See: [ https://www.puffin.com/secure-browser/ ]
    me too, from my phone (when i can't get on with computer.)

World
    Ares
    Good News for me, my game was successfully migrated. I had to use a new email address that I haven't had associated with any Ubisoft games or sites.

World
    Zeus
    YaY!!!! Gratz CoffeeCat. What a mess you had to go through. But glad you persevered and it worked out. I'd miss your cool avatar if you left!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat1 View Post
    I know this will sound like a dumb question, but do you restart your computer every day?
    yes, actually I do, but how does it affect the fact that is a global issue and not just with my computer??

Reply to Thread