Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek Two New Buildings

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Maybe at half the price, but certainly not 4k/8k for +50%. That's nuts. Those prices should be tied to at least +100%.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    for those who spend alot of time running adv and can't build troops fast it great when will we see this in the game

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mcboooooooooo View Post
    for those who spend alot of time running adv and can't build troops fast it great when will we see this in the game
    We hope to get this into the game as soon as we can. We are currently working on it on the Test server. When I have more information as to when it will come, I will be sure to post about it.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    Maybe at half the price, but certainly not 4k/8k for +50%. That's nuts. Those prices should be tied to at least +100%.
    Keep in mind that these are passive, always on buffs - not a building that you need to select a buff, click it on, then manage a cooldown. That makes these significantly more powerful than the currently existing means of speeding up the cooking of troops. Also, these buildings are more of a luxury item than a necessity for game play - if you have the island space and the gems to spare, you get a cool benefit...if not, then you keep playing the game as you have been

They are expensive...but I think they are meant to be.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    "its a sink for gems
    recruitment speed is already too fast, we've 500% buffs, rgs and meadhalls" -- Evil_J

Not every one has those options -- especially lower level players attempting to level up and having to wait to play and adventure because they do not have a huge population buffer, fast troop cooking capability (e.g. level six barracks), and/or 500% buffage...
    I agree, not everybody has the luxury of getting/running expensive buffs. I think it's definitely worth it for lower levels that are just getting into ali's. I really don't understand what people complain about. Isn't there a option not to buy it???

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlaar View Post
    Keep in mind that these are passive, always on buffs - not a building that you need to select a buff, click it on, then manage a cooldown. That makes these significantly more powerful than the currently existing means of speeding up the cooking of troops. Also, these buildings are more of a luxury item than a necessity for game play - if you have the island space and the gems to spare, you get a cool benefit...if not, then you keep playing the game as you have been

They are expensive...but I think they are meant to be.

These are perma buff- basically its on all the time. Thus, reducing the need for buying special buffs and applying it all the time if you're happy with the recruitment rate increase it offers. actual buffs can just help speed things along a bit.

World
    Ares
    This could have been added as a premium feature. I don't have premium and I'm not planning to buy it.
    Whence comest thou?

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by kzar View Post
    This could have been added as a premium feature. I don't have premium and I'm not planning to buy it.
    What about those without it?

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Latest update on test server now has these buildings available for bean stalks :-)

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Latest update on test server now has these buildings available for bean stalks :-)
    Just be careful! Don't want to make the giant mad.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread