Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Something needs to change

World
    Ares
    The guilds. YAY! Let's all jump into these fine guilds where we all to often we get the IOTP adventure guild quest. We have to buy IOTP for 750 guild coins to be rewarded 15 guild coins when completing it and 100 guild coins when the entire guild does so. And for that we get the constant whining about doing the quest and threats in chat, guild spam messages and guildies personally sending messages. The hate and contention being so bad many in won't even talk to each other anymore. Don't even open the guild chat box. It isn't anything but that whining and prodding trying to get others to do it and begging for items/help to do the quest.

For the most part, nobody does them anymore. We fear giving away all those canons and other high end items or losing all those resources in an adventure only to find out that two weeks later the guild quests are being reset. :/

Guess how many guild leaders I have seen in the last 6 months. Don't ask who is running mine. I have no idea anymore nor care to look because it could change again tomorrow.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltybeing View Post
    The guilds. YAY! Let's all jump into these fine guilds where we all to often we get the IOTP adventure guild quest. We have to buy IOTP for 750 guild coins to be rewarded 15 guild coins when completing it and 100 guild coins when the entire guild does so. And for that we get the constant whining about doing the quest and threats in chat, guild spam messages and guildies personally sending messages. The hate and contention being so bad many in won't even talk to each other anymore. Don't even open the guild chat box. It isn't anything but that whining and prodding trying to get others to do it and begging for items/help to do the quest.

For the most part, nobody does them anymore. We fear giving away all those canons and other high end items or losing all those resources in an adventure only to find out that two weeks later the guild quests are being reset. :/

Guess how many guild leaders I have seen in the last 6 months. Don't ask who is running mine. I have no idea anymore nor care to look because it could change again tomorrow.
    At last. A voice of reason.

Mayor
    World
    Ares

here is the list of quest we cancel - routinely without even thinking about it any more. we only just re-started doing the adv / 2 adv quests - cause now lower guildies can use scenarios if they wish
    The ore collectors - High Cost
    The landlords - High Cost
    The marble bridge - Complete Nords (not avail in merchant)
    Dark Lands - High Cost

A noble argument - High Cost AND complete DP
    A temporary treasure - High Cost AND complete DP
    Fallen Army - High Cost
    Happy Sailor - High Cost
    Road to nowhere - High Cost AND complete Adv losing less than 50s

World
    Zeus
    bring back Island of the Pirates in the merchant like It used to be ( 150 frags ) . Not with GUILD COINS. why pay 750 Guild coins for only finishing a Guild quest that gives you 115-119 coins.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy-beard View Post
    bring back island of the pirates in the merchant like it used to be ( 150 frags ) . Not with guild coins. Why pay 750 guild coins for only finishing a guild quest that gives you 115-119 coins.
    bazinga!

World
    Ares
    can't fix everything...support staff needs jobs
    Still around from time to time.

Settler
    World
    Ares

oy, you need a new guild. We are having fun and helping each other out. GQs with IOTP will be canceled usually.

Reply to Thread