Reply to Thread

Thread: New changes to loot drop

Noble
    World
    Ares

New changes to loot drop

I think there is some mis-communication somewhere between what players say and what gets to devs. We asked for something new to be made from endless drops of useless salt. I heard on test loot drops are being reworked to cut off all the weapons as a reward. Obviously this will bring value to salt again since we are going to have to start making canons. I can only imagine whats going to happen to prices of granite, exo wood and titanium as a result. Building just the expert level weapon makers takes a truck load of pricey, hard to come by resources.

Now, I get the idea. Force us to make the weapons, shake the market and such. Fine. AS LONG AS YOU GIVE US ANOTHER ISLAND TO PUT ALL THAT PRODUCTION THAT WE ALREADY NEED! You (devs) are the ones who brought adventures costing 3-6k troops, how do you think we are supposed to support such stretch? Or should we do just one adv a week?

Prices of bread, water, bronze swords are already sky high and they are not coming down (at least for last 2 months). Loosing weapons drops from adventures will even further stretch economies and dry market of some resources.

Would you hear the voice of a sanity? Stop making new stuff to build and find a way to make more room on the islands so we can put the new stuff somewhere.

Discuss:

World
    Zeus
    [QUOTE=Plumz;229340]

Would you hear the voice of a sanity? Stop making new stuff to build and find a way to make more room on the islands so we can put the new stuff somewhere.

I agree. You can make new room by adding islands to explore, settle and maybe even fight over. You have plenty of island designs if you use adventure islands.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    New/expanded island would probably break some sort of fundamental aspect of their data storage design for this game.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    New/expanded island would probably break some sort of fundamental aspect of their data storage design for this game.
    If so, we are doomed.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumz View Post
    I think there is some mis-communication somewhere between what players say and what gets to devs. We asked for something new to be made from endless drops of useless salt. I heard on test loot drops are being reworked to cut off all the weapons as a reward. Obviously this will bring value to salt again since we are going to have to start making canons. I can only imagine whats going to happen to prices of granite, exo wood and titanium as a result. Building just the expert level weapon makers takes a truck load of pricey, hard to come by resources.

Now, I get the idea. Force us to make the weapons, shake the market and such. Fine. AS LONG AS YOU GIVE US ANOTHER ISLAND TO PUT ALL THAT PRODUCTION THAT WE ALREADY NEED! You (devs) are the ones who brought adventures costing 3-6k troops, how do you think we are supposed to support such stretch? Or should we do just one adv a week?

Prices of bread, water, bronze swords are already sky high and they are not coming down (at least for last 2 months). Loosing weapons drops from adventures will even further stretch economies and dry market of some resources.

Discuss:
    From what i have heard- the removal of weapons in loot is only for the new co-op adventures

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Forcing us to create chains isn't a bad idea. We get exactly what we asked for, a use for salt. So stockpile your granite and get ready to make a real chain.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    If we had 50% more space, forcing us to make chains wouldn't kill us.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    TH is correct, the 'no weapons in loot' is under the heading co-op adventures (along with several other changes/additions.)

Reply to Thread