So apparently, the trade office will only show 30 items per page. However, it does not create a 'page 2' option until there at least 60 items available. This means that if there are between 31 and 59 items in TO, you will not be able to see any of the items for sale beyond the first 30. Only when 60+ items are available does it add the 'page 2' option. However that now means, that you can only see the first 60 items and 61-89 are not visible until a 'page 3' option becomes allowed at 90+. This makes it very difficult to sell items if the trade office is even remotely busy as many trades become impossible for people to see and thus buy.

For example, in trade right now there are 53 trades of event items. However, only the first 30 are visible and no page 2 is allowed. If I add another section in like expert trades which has 8, suddenly it gives page 2 and i can see 60, but not the last one. If I select all, there are 84 trades, but I still only get the two pages for 60 trades and 24 of them are not available to be seen.

Perhaps Trade Office should get the same infinite scroll feature that the mail system got with its last overhaul?

<secondary bug>

Also on a separate note not related to the previous bug but still part of the trade office, the numbers for the amount of trades in each section has event resources and elite messed up. So if elite says 54 and event says 3, it is actually elite that has 3 and event has 54. Those two are awitched.