Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do I Contact Support?

How do I Contact Support?

Last edited by BB_Arad1; 07-20-11 at 08:23 am.

Unregistered

wont let me log in

Hello ... why do they wont let me log in my sn is Deafia ???? thank you John Bohannon my email is Deafia_2000@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Angry problem log in

i dont want lost all my work i want to back !!

Unregistered

wont let me log in

this is Deafia .. want to play now please dont lose all my work on it i dont wait 48 hours !!!!!

Unregistered

Angry problem log in

this is Deafia email Deafia_2000@yahoo.com I dont want to wait 48 hrs .... lost all my game what happen and i want to back my game work they said not complete reg ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????? i play for 1 week and 1day Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Unregistered; 11-17-11 at 08:52 am.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Deafia, go to this link: http://www.castleempireonline.com/en/help-and-support

then click on "contact form" that will open the form for you to contact support. Let them know that you have a problem with your account. They usually get back to people very quickly.

See you in game,
    ShuttlePilot
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

World
    Zeus
    Shouldn't this "Official" thread be a sticky and locked?

Recruit
    my game is shown a white page?

Recruit
    I can log in fine but after playing for a min or two it makes me refresh the screen because of lose of connection i have no issues playing games on my xbox or my comp whats goin on an how do i fix

hi i am playing since couple of day and i am trying to see everyone in my alliance and friend, i ca see the arrow on left but not the one on right please i need help ty

Reply to Thread