Reply to Thread

Thread: Earning Gems

Jackalson

Thumbs down Earning Gems

Is there a way of earning gems? I'm on a fixed income and purchasing is not in my budget. Also need to know how to get coins.

World
    Zeus
    There are some ways to get gems without purchasing:
    1) Weekly login bonus
    2) Level rewards at level 17 and above (see http://www.settlersonlinewiki.eu/guides/rewards-fo-the-next-level/)
    3) Certain Achievement rewards
    4) Player referrals
    5) Player events - forum contests, trivia
    6) Player gifts
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalson View Post
    Is there a way of earning gems? I'm on a fixed income and purchasing is not in my budget. Also need to know how to get coins.
    See the previous post on various ways to obtain (small amounts) of gems. Regarding the coins, it is not too hard once you get semi-established on your island; Find what your island produces (or build it with revenue in mind) and sell excess product in the Trade Office. Lower level players might (as an example) parlay their pine planks into coin, small at first, but with enough patience and watching the trade office, it can work. Price guides should be available for your server, ask in trade or in your guild. Good luck to you.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    You can also make gems by spending your Excelsior crystals on short letter quests. Completing each short letter quest rewards you with 50 gems.

Reply to Thread