Reply to Thread

Thread: [Graphical Bug] Dirt patches over roads

Settler

[Graphical Bug] Dirt patches over roads

The patches of dirt (the yellowish decorative ones) go over top of roads when they probably should go underneath (i.e. the road should cross the dirt intact, rather than disappear into the dirt and reappear on the other side).

Most of the decorative stuff goes over top of roads when needed (since its sticking up out of the ground), but these patches of dirt should always be underneath them; it looks very bad when the road disappears into the dirt mysteriously.

This only applies to the little splotches of dirt, not the larger dirt areas. Examples include the dirt splotch on the SW-W sector border just west of the SW-W-C triple point. The dirt blobs even overlap the border markers, which makes it seem pretty obvious that their layer priority (what they should overlap, for lack of a better term for it) is set too high.

Recruit
    I have the same issue here is a screen shot of the location

http://i.imgur.com/4EO6q.jpg

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    This is a known issue... It's a simply layering problem.

The main land is the bottom layer. The next layer above is the roads... then it's the patches of dirt and grass above that.... then it's buildings.

This is definately a low priority issue as it's just cosmetic... and doesn't affect the gameplay at all.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    LOL, it's a low-lying area of ground, and that's a mud puddle laying over the road.

Reply to Thread