Reply to Thread

Thread: Date column in guild roster with last active date

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Thumbs up Date column in guild roster with last active date

Hi all,

It is hard to manage your guild roster of who is inactive, on vacation or taking the weekend off without using outside resources. Some may say it is easy. Some may it is a pain in the bum. Some may say 'boot all who aren't listed as active'. I've been using a spreadsheet. Then I was wondering if there is a better way.

For the devs:
    Is it possible to create a new column in the guild roster that will list the last logged in date? That info should be in the database for each account with a date time stamp. The new column could go between the Active and the Guild Quest column. The format could be mm/dd/yy. Not a lot of text.

Thanks for taking a look at my post.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink_Robin View Post
    Hi all,

It is hard to manage your guild roster of who is inactive, on vacation or taking the weekend off without using outside resources. Some may say it is easy. Some may it is a pain in the bum. Some may say 'boot all who aren't listed as active'. I've been using a spreadsheet. Then I was wondering if there is a better way.

For the devs:
    Is it possible to create a new column in the guild roster that will list the last logged in date? That info should be in the database for each account with a date time stamp. The new column could go between the Active and the Guild Quest column. The format could be mm/dd/yy. Not a lot of text.

Thanks for taking a look at my post.
    I can make this a suggestion for them to look into. It would be good to have for everyone.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread