Reply to Thread

Thread: Zone Error Crash

World
    Ares

Zone Error Crash

BB_Rawren, I do not know who what why when where, I just no that this is so rediculas someone should be punished for it...

I will say this one word, Kazoo. Please hear me out. As you are aware, I no longer play live, as well as I am the biggest supporter
    of BB prob on the game. You also know I lead the major Guilds on test, not much time. I have an old player, Admin, he never complains he Never says anything, he does his job there routinely, and is one of the biggest contributors to our testing phases. In fact he is one of the guys that pushed me to lead and trained me.

I finally just a few weeks ago asked him, hey what server do u come from, and when he told me, i was shocked. Please I am asking you personally,
    I've never asked you before, please please BB_Rawren, will you fix the Kazoo account. He doesn't care if its wiped. BELIEVE me (as much as it is hard for others to understand this), we are used to being wiped. Will you please wipe that account and get it running again.

Regards;
    Asaistrings

Alink as to what happens to an acct like his on euro- http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ighlight=reset

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi Asiastrings,

Since it looks like Kazoo has an account on another server, he will need to contact the appropriate Support here for further assistance.
    Last edited by BB_Rawren; 01-07-14 at 08:57 am.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Reply to Thread