Reply to Thread

Thread: Feature requests

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Feature requests

Store:
    -Add a search to the store.
    -Add icons at the top of the store for each currency type. When an icon is clicked, show all items in the store that can be purchased with that currency.

Trade office / Premium:
    -Give premium subscribers at least one additional free trade slot in the trade office.

Tool-tips:
    -Display the current stock level and storage limit to every tool-tip of any item or troop, regardless of where they are at the time (trade office, provision house, star menu, economy overview, barracks, island, etc.). Example: "Fish 25,000/50,000", instead of just "Fish".
    -Display the complete tool-tip when hovering over all items in the trade office.

Build queues:
    -Add ability to pause or cancel current and queued production item in all build queues (PH, RPH, Barracks, etc.).
    -Add a build queue of one slot to the book binder, even if only for premium subscribers.

Excelsior:
    -Add a button to load all available crystals (rather than clicking up, up, up, up, up…).
    -Remember the last mission type.

Quartermaster:
    -Add a "Load All" button that automatically loads all available troops (up to the Quartermaster's capacity).

Building:
    -Add toolbox commands to the building windows (move, tear down, etc.).
    -Add the ability to remove trees and shrubs from the home island; in order to build on that spot.
    -Add the ability to move storehouses.

Chat window:
    -Fix the irregular scrolling on the chat window.
    -Add an on/off toggle for the profanity filter.
    -Fix the copy/paste issue.
    -Fix the chat issue where the cursor goes off the chat box in the middle of typing.

Guilds:
    Have guilds gain experience for completed guild quests and have them level up; receiving some sort of benefit from that level.
    Possible suggestions:
    Decreased build times
    Decreased search times
    Larger ore deposits
    Longer buff timers

Suggestion submission:
    -Convert and organize feature requests on the forum into surveys. Require a player to confirm they have looked through existing surveys before being able to submit a new request. Allow BB to merge duplicate requests; moving responses from the merged request. This will help prevent duplicate threads and give BB and the player base a better idea of the status of, and support for, a specific request.
    Suggestion xyz.
    ( ) I agree
    ( ) I disagree
    BB can then categorize and archive requests into categories: proposed / in consideration / declined / in development / completed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Added a couple more, and clarified a few. Any input from other players, or BB?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Trade office / Premium:
    -Give premium subscribers at least one additional free trade slot in the trade office.

I agree,
    One extra is not enough, 3 additional trade slots and make premium trades post for a longer duration, maybe 10% more time.

You have plenty of good ideas, some are viable and others are not. My input from experience is for you to continue offering suggestions and instead of amending a thread, create a new thread so that each idea is presented independently. I think that most Players will agree with nearly all of your ideas and when people agree they tend to not comment. If you make a mistake however, there will be 50 people here to correct you.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Some great ideas in all of this! I will be sure to share them and see what can be done from them all. We always love hearing ideas and suggestions from everyone as well.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you, Odhran!

Reply to Thread