Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Survey?

Recruit
    add a +1 to the count. had survey pop up before I played started to fill it out and realized I should actually play first. I backed out of the survey and it had has not popped up since. tried various methods with no luck. It has been more than 24 hours and several hours of gameplay now with multiple log offs and log ins with no survey.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    No survey yet.

No popup blockers. Cache cleaned. If I click the forum button in the cog wheel as some suggested, it takes me to a page where I need to sign in but that page doesn't accept my credentials. Also tried different browsers on 2 different computers at 2 locations.

Recruit
    I give up. As others have noted, my husband had the survey pop up three times in rapid succession on the first night before he'd even started the test, and never again. For me, it appeared once before I began the test and never again. We've tried every suggestion listed in the thread, but no luck. What now? Updates/info/communication would be nice - we gave you our time and effort as requested, now we'd appreciate some updates on the problems we're having completing the survey.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I had it pop up as everyone else, back out as soon as it asked about the current game play since I hadnot played it yet. have not seen it since. cant we just get the survey reset?

Recruit
    I too got the survbey the very first time I logged in. Has now been four and a half hours, half f which time I spent playing, and I've logged out and back in 3 times. Survey has not reappeared.

Hello there, everyone! We have a survey available for those who are having issues with accessing the survey through our website. The last question in this will ask you for your Zeus avatar name. Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the delay!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D755DY8

Note: We would like to note that if you fill this one out after already completing the original one on our test server, it won't give you two chances to win. We are aware of duplicate entries.
    Last edited by BB_meesherbeans; 10-29-12 at 12:27 pm.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_meesherbeans View Post
    Hello there, everyone! We have a survey available for those who are having issues with accessing the survey through our website. The last question in this will ask you for your Zeus avatar name. Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the delay!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D755DY8

Note: We would like to note that if you fill this one out after already completing the original one on our test server, it won't give you two chances to win. We are aware of duplicate entries.

Completed. Thank you for putting this up.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yes.... thank you for supplying the link to the survey.

Recruit
    completed as well, or is it too late now? since i only check forum today, since my original post

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I think my original survey went through; should I fill it out again to be safe?