Thread: Farewell and Hello!

Former Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Farewell and Hello!

Hello My Fellow Settlers!

It is with regret that I am informing you that our team will no longer be working on The Settlers Online after the end of July. I have enjoyed getting to know the community over the past few years and will miss global-1 (no, really, I will). We will be moving on to a new project within Ubisoft and hope that our paths may once again cross.

On the bright side, we are changing the guards and handing our duties over to great people. We have all worked together in the past and I can vouch that they are all talented and experienced.

To not leave any loose ends, I would like to direct you to BB_Endesmor with any community related issues, for example, the volunteer moderator program.

If you have moderation issues or disputes, the new GM is still waiting on her BB title, but we will update you with her name. You may also contact the volunteer moderators.

For customer service issues, the best point of contact is always to submit a support ticket. BB_Lhainiev and others will be working directly from the ticket queue.

I do ask one last favor of the community, please be sure to talk about bacon, unicorns and puppies at all times.

Your Truly,

Susu-- Aka Smurfette
    Last edited by BB_Susurrously; 07-30-14 at 02:29 pm. Reason: even BBs aren't perfect.
    ***Retired***

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support| Rules and Code of Conduct

Game Master
    World
    Zeus

Cool

Farewell everyone!

It was great working with you all and getting to be apart of a complex and outstanding community. There has been many ups and downs (coughgfmcough) but overall it was a great experience and I will play from time to time to continue and share these experiences with you all.

Stay classy!

-Kenneth "BB_Nellemose"