I have been playing for almost 2 years now i believe. I find this game to very relaxing after a long day work and other things. I also like all of the seasonal event that happen, I think i like the Halloween one the most.

But the only draw back to the game that i can see right now is upgrading the buildings.

If i have all 16 of my iron mines up and running, and i want to upgrade them all to level 2 for example, i have to click each one and tell it to upgrade. Times 16, just for the iron mine, another 6 for coal, and 8 for gold and so on and so forth.

Could you program a means in for us to upgrade them all at once if we have the materials ready.

It could be triggered from the economy window. It already shows which mines are at which level, so they could be grouped by their level and upgrade from a level 1 to 2, 2 to 3, etc.

This would go a long way to improving a already very good game and ease some of the mouse clicking.

And if you could add in more adventures, that would be most welcome, we have all done the adventures so much we know them by hart at this point.

Other then that, I like this game very much. I enjoy the atmosphere and play style that it brings. As well as the community, lots of great people here.

Until i have more ideas, have a good evening.