Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reimbursements and rollbacks.

World
    Zeus

Reimbursements and rollbacks.

In the meantime we did want to make sure that everyone is aware in regard to the rollback and recent gem purchases that these purchases will be compensated accordingly, and you do not have to worry about losing your Gems.
    from the "Update" thread created by BB_meesherbeans.

This concerns me, because this seems to strictly state that we don't have to worry about losing our gems that we've purchased and used in the last week, maybe even month, but what about the resources, loot from adventures and adventures we have obtained and spent/done in the duration of however long this rollback will be? I'm sure everyone is dying to know how far the rollback is going to take us, an unanswered question from the BB staff for whatever reason they might be avoiding, like the random disappearances of posts on their facebook page people have been complaining about and on the forums.

How about all of you? How much would you be losing due to this rollback, in any case? All these resources that won't be reimbursed, more than likely, because why? I have friends on this game where they would finish an adventure, try to get their loot/exp, and it wouldn't be there. They'd file in a ticket and the support can't do anything but apologize and say nothing could be done. How about those adventures and gold coin and resources you have been possibly saving up to prep yourself for the Halloween event to trade for pumpkins? Maybe consider the levels that you'll lose and have to redo. All. Over. Again. Or maybe you were 2k away from your next level in the high 30s, 40s, and now you're strapped in the beginning, needing 50k+ exp to get to level 3#/4#/50 again. Or the troops you have lost and waited patiently for them to finish, for example, a Motherly Love, with a 360 cavalry loss. Imagine that time gone. Imagine that loot gone. Imagine those levels gone. Ridiculous. Oh! And let's not forget the UPGRADES.
    • In the past week or two, I have obtained about 25k granite with resources and gold coins.
    • I had this goal to collect 50 loot mails, as in not accepting them, because it was something to do and I wanted to see how high some things would go in my storage. In the last week, I hit 32/50.
    • I'm losing out on my weekly login daily prize thing which is restricting me from getting the 45 gems that would take me one more step closer for another set of 10 building licenses.
    • From about maybe 40k exp away from level 46, I'll be back at having to get 105k exp.

This is an example of what could be lost. I don't care much for when TSOs Zeus server would be coming back, I just want to know a detailed explanation on how this rollback can affect every individual. I don't want to lose what I listed above this paragraph. That's all I want to know. That if this rollback does stretch out to a few weeks before this 3-day shut down happened, will we all get reimbursed from what we've laid much effort in? Would it even be possible? Details. That's all we need. Details. This is terrible for some of our psychological healths. -facepalm-

Opinions? List your possible losses?
    I'd like to know. Maybe we can relate. Heh.

World
    Zeus
    Within the past week prior to the shutdown, I did the following:

- Ran SftR and 3 Outlaws
    - Received a White Castle from aforementioned SftR
    - Leveled up to Level 40
    - Hit 650 gems and bought 10 more Licenses
    - Built 10 new level 3 buildings with aforementioned licenses
    - Moved about 20 buildings to new locations on my map
    - Upgraded 10 intermediate buildings to level 3 (2500 coins)
    - Raised a few thousand coins by selling resources and running gold chains to prepare for the Halloween event
    - Found 2 more SftRs and a DP on explorer adventure searches

If the rollback is only a couple days, I will be okay, and still be at lvl 40. If it is more than 3-4, I will be at lvl 39 and quite frustrated.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by messyjessy View Post
    from the "Update" thread created by BB_meesherbeans.

How about all of you? How much would you be losing due to this rollback, in any case?
    I was 10k xp away from a level 39 and had just gotten my first white castle and my first nords adventure the night before the crash. I can get over the fact that I've lost these items. What I cannot get over is the fact that, once the rollback hits, I will have essentially wasted X amount of weeks of my life. What will really piss me off and cause me to leave the game and never come back is this insult (which I feel is right around the corner):

"We understand players like you have lost time and resources due to the unfortunate rollback. As a token of our appreciation for your continued support, please accept these 50 gems and 100 gold coins.

Sincerely,
    Blue Byte"

Personally, I would rather receive nothing at all than this slap in the face.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Within the past week prior to the shutdown, I did the following:

Did 2 Motherly Loves.
    Upgraded 4 Mills and 2 Bakerys to level 5.(Would of been done Saturday October 5th)
    Did Motherly Love Adventure with MessyJessy (Thanks for the Coins)
    Upgraded 2 Stables to level 4
    Upgraded 1 Iron Weaponsmith to level 4
    Upgraded 1 Marble Mason to level 5
    Leveled Up to Level 42
    Received BK's and RB's from Explorers
    Received IOTP's and SFTR From Explores and Guild Mates
    Gained 5K Coins enough to get 5K General
    Gained 35K Bronze Swords within the Week
    Gained 20K - 25K Tools
    Training 12 Hour Combonation of Recruits and Cavalry in the Barracks

There is several more things that I also did in that week frame as well...

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I really don't care what i have or have not gotton the last two days I just want the game back and not that BS test server thing.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by GFM2012 View Post
    I really don't care what i have or have not gotton the last two days I just want the game back and not that BS test server thing.
    Then why are you posting in here?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I don't know I can't help myself

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I reached level 49 Wednesday night. I will most likely have to re-achieve that. I don't know how disappointed I'll be until I see how far they have to roll this back

Soldier
    The Question is are we actually going to have any kind of response from BB or UBI today seems to me they have either taken the day off or cant be bothered to let us know anything!!!!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    they are all off line

Reply to Thread