Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek Anniversary Event!

World
    Zeus
    Looking forward to the new islands!

I'm looking at that new general as somebody that'll ease the pain if I ever decide to do a mounted marksmen sac lol. With max first aid it'll be a 39% recovery rate, not bad at all. I think he's cool looking.

As far as the cost of the new islands, if it ends up being gems I'm actually ok with it. I've spent gems on explorers, geos and generals. More building space is just as much of an asset as any of those are.

Hard to tell what's going on with the event as a whole, but I do like the building that shows up on golem island. Is it going to be buffable?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    +50% and +100% buffs made in provision house from mats found as collectables or treasure search. Buff also available in merchant for gems.
    Mad scientist.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Please no balloons.

Everything else seems good.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    After a quick look:

New Medic Gen: Sure will have his uses but probably only as a sac gen. sent 200k at a camp came back with i think 69k... first aid skill added didnt seem to make much difference. Maybe adding a built in 1up would improve his worth abit more?

Settlers Headquaters: not really sure on use of this.. acts as a store but without storage and only 20 pop... for the size of building i would have expected a higher pop.

New buff building: Buffs look handy from what i could see. However, the building is massive! and like other new stuff is not levelable only multiple reduce cooldown. More needs to be known how the buff works with regards to xp bonus.

New islands: Space is always welcome although half the island is at the moment unusable I am guessing that will be for future deposits or something else in future. Having it only available through gems though is very disappointing! Would really like to see an option of a resource available in game such as stalks. Not all of us can throw money at the game.

New nuke (crossbow or something): works like assassin but only for a single leader.. could be very handy on some of mountain clan campaign camps i imagine, but currently cant be used along with a normal assassin which is a shame.

Balloons: Only seem to be able to make in festival building for resources, shame you cant get from adventure as well as I think this would add to the event if the drops were decent. I understand main total will be based probably on player count overall... please BB make sure you dont count inactive accounts as on Zeus sever are probably more inactive than active accounts.

Candles and dough: From treasure search and collect on home island only i think? maybe drop on adv also but didnt try. Hopefully drops are enough as it looks like you need 300 of each daily to get the 100% buff for hall.

Overall looks like a very communal event, which as long as everyone works together and not try to individually profit should be great!

Hoping the placeholders get replaced with some other awesome stuff!! Maybe level specific? Like stronghold for over 70's?! (can but dream).

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveissettled View Post
    After a quick look:

New Medic Gen: Sure will have his uses but probably only as a sac gen. sent 200k at a camp came back with i think 69k... first aid skill added didnt seem to make much difference. Maybe adding a built in 1up would improve his worth abit more?

Settlers Headquaters: not really sure on use of this.. acts as a store but without storage and only 20 pop... for the size of building i would have expected a higher pop.

New buff building: Buffs look handy from what i could see. However, the building is massive! and like other new stuff is not levelable only multiple reduce cooldown. More needs to be known how the buff works with regards to xp bonus.

New islands: Space is always welcome although half the island is at the moment unusable I am guessing that will be for future deposits or something else in future. Having it only available through gems though is very disappointing! Would really like to see an option of a resource available in game such as stalks. Not all of us can throw money at the game.

New nuke (crossbow or something): works like assassin but only for a single leader.. could be very handy on some of mountain clan campaign camps i imagine, but currently cant be used along with a normal assassin which is a shame.

Balloons: Only seem to be able to make in festival building for resources, shame you cant get from adventure as well as I think this would add to the event if the drops were decent. I understand main total will be based probably on player count overall... please BB make sure you dont count inactive accounts as on Zeus sever are probably more inactive than active accounts.

Candles and dough: From treasure search and collect on home island only i think? maybe drop on adv also but didnt try. Hopefully drops are enough as it looks like you need 300 of each daily to get the 100% buff for hall.

Overall looks like a very communal event, which as long as everyone works together and not try to individually profit should be great!

Hoping the placeholders get replaced with some other awesome stuff!! Maybe level specific? Like stronghold for over 70's?! (can but dream).
    candies and dough do drop from normal adventures as far as i have seen on the german servers there is a great post on there with loads of info ..this event should be better then the last one as far as i can remember it was server vs server so most of the less active were at a huge disadvantage this time though it seems there are two goals a personal one with rewards plus the overall global one from all worlds which it seems will be alot better.... it would be very handy for all worlds to start collecting the items you need for your lvl... or find a nice low 16 lvlish player and fill them with the much easier items like wheat and bread that they require for balloons

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I remember balloons from way back in the day. Shame they took those away many years ago, so I assume everyone will have to start from scratch again.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you all for the feedback so far! I am glad that everyone is excited for this event and looking forward to it.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    One of the coolest things about the new building, Scouting Post, is that it was part of the artwork from a dev blog/sneak peak/something or other years ago but then we never saw it in anything that was developed. I love that it's finally coming to life.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The new islands either need to have better layouts, or cost beanstalks. As premium islands they are terrible. The space available for buildings doesn't reflect how people actually play this game, and there is little space for mag res. Please fix before event.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The expansion islands need more building spaces.

Effected buildings: Magnificent Residence, Improved Storehouse, Epic building, Fairy Tale Castle...

I would like for the Developers to explore the idea of Task Specific Expansion Islands. An island that only allows residential buildings, a Guild island that only allows a guild house and decor, production island.

On the topic of gems versus stalks to activate expansion islands, I think that using the expansion islands is an optional feature offered by BB and there should be a gem cost to expand an island. I think that whatever we can currently get with stalks should be the limit. Anything new is gems.

Reply to Thread