Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by king-cyrus View Post
    ubisoft login
    It sounds like it should work then - guess support is going to be necessary. Good luck, they will be busy today.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Good to know... cant believe they cant route the mac traffic to old version... pity on their planning and implementation... Have fun folks....

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Remei View Post
    So far no solutions for Mac, Linux and Win32 users. And the last two groups can likely say goodbye to the game.
    Good to know... cant believe they cant route the mac traffic to old version... pity on their planning and implementation... Have fun folks....

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Settlers2211 View Post
    As per German BBs, there will be no Mac client today for sure, and most likely none until January: https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1770244

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    So far no solutions for Mac, Linux and Win32 users. And the last two groups can likely say goodbye to the game.
    I would love to make a joke and ask for your stuff Remei but I am not sure if you have much of a sense of humor now. I don't think I would if I was going to lose 6 years of input into this game. Unity should have more flexibly in systems though.

Not that you would even be able to give it to me now - if you can't get in

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    As per German BBs, there will be no Mac client today for sure, and most likely none until January: https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1770244
    awesome time to quit the game....

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    I would love to make a joke and ask for your stuff Remei but I am not sure if you have much of a sense of humor now. I don't think I would if I was going to lose 6 years of input into this game. Unity should have more flexibly in systems though.

It's OK, I'm not even that mad, was already looking for an excuse to quit so this might be it (at least until Unity, but I guess that won't work for me either). Just need to find a way to get in one more time to stop all the production....

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post

He can always share his credentials... now that its going to be a dormant account soon

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It's OK, I'm not even that mad, was already looking for an excuse to quit so this might be it (at least until Unity, but I guess that won't work for me either). Just need to find a way to get in one more time to stop all the production....
    I am with you on that Remei abt that fact that looking for a excuse to quit the game...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by settlers2211 View Post
    i am with you on that remei abt that fact that looking for a excuse to quit the game...

no leaving!

Reply to Thread