Reply to Thread

Thread: Server Zone Crashed (Adventure)

World
    Zeus

Thumbs down Server Zone Crashed (Adventure)

Here we go...

In a SA ls and working away on them Nords when I was unceremoniously kicked out with the not-so-friendly (or useful) message box:

...at which time I am booted back out to the main menu. Rinse-repeat- same results 4h later. Yes, tried the 'TSO refresh' numerous times, booted machine, cleared cache, loaded from different browser... same results. WHY?!

Also - other player has submitted a ticket and supposedly tried the same troubleshooting efforts I have. He even tried to cancel the adventure so we can at least get our troops/generals out, it also booted him in the same manner.

HELP! I am one SA (this one) from lvl51, and all my blockers are tied up now.

Addendum - The ticket generated for this is: [Ticket#US-2015100112000018]
    Last edited by Raubhautz; 09-30-15 at 07:20 pm. Reason: Add Ticket number.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    About 6 hours later, I am able to get in, but alas! The general who I was transferring at the time of the 'issue' is now frozen in time - He is in a transferring mode, unavailable for use (as well as troops he has assigned) and essentially blocking his starting and ending spots. :/ Unfortunately for me, this spot is used for 2 blocks... Had to improvise.

At about 2204 hours:

...and about 9 minutes later after moving other troops:

I hope that this additional information aides BB in trying to fix this type of problem from recurring.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Hello Raubhautz,

Thank you for your report, I will forward everything to Customer Support.

Please whisper me in-game if you want more information about your Zone Error.

BB_Endesmor

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    This seems to be an issue since the update. I am seeing people in help at least once a day. It has been spread out between adventures, co-op adventures, and expeditions. Any word on a fix or what we should not be doing? Most people said it started when they were moving their generals around.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread