Reply to Thread

Thread: Feedback - Christmas calendar reward

World
    Ares

Feedback - Christmas calendar reward

Dear Settlers,

Please leave your comments about the Christmas Calendar rewards in this thread.

Your "The Settlers Online" Team

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Let me be the first one to say - Wouldn't it be fair to reward everyone two sets of final package. Because while I agree you should not assume ill will, every year (I remember this happen before), high value rewards do get claimed more than once by many players, and others feel left out. Variations of this issue are plenty.. Lucky / Early to react players keep accumulating more goodies over time.. which IMHO keeps shifting the balance of the game.

What do you / everyone say? What's wrong with giving anyone who got one package, another one.. and call it even?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I do appreciate the gestures on ensuring everyone who opened doors gets the final rewards.. Did feel bad for them.
    And also the proposed fix for explorer issue. Thank you very much

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    so once again the players abusing this glitch get free stuff, just like the free ish's that the same glitch happened on. I for one feel like an idiot for not trying it...........

World
    Zeus
    I opened all the doors and didn't get a Gingerbread House. Am I jinxed or cursed

Reply to Thread