Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 146 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1453

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Abagorth View Post
    argonass if you only applied 2 debuffs in Unknown Regions, all the rest of the chain will be 2 debuffs it isn't possible to change. Evil_J will be releasing (fingers crossed) his 2 debuff guide for "A Giant Battle" tomorrow
    Thank You! Now i get how all mine attacks was wrong

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added 2 debuffs guides for giant battle, and improved the normal one on some attacks, also skipped the old L8 camp as it wasnt needed and we can go around the old C4 now

based on the last posts please note, if you run regions with 2 debuffs guide, you gotta run the next ones with 2D guides too; if you run regions with 3debuffs you could run the others with 2, but that would be pointless because you wouldnt get extra loot

did some quick maths and heres an overview:
    with prem, you get 675 extra ore doing with 2 debuffs after the whole chain is complete, but you lose 90 from not doing the extra quests on regions to liberate the 3rd hall, in the end you profit 585 extra obsidian ore
    regarding losses, we save so many troops not liberating the 3rd hall that the extra losses after the whole chain are still less than what we save, we end up the chain with ~15h saved on barracks time

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Just FYI: Concerning new 2 Debuff Giant Battle guide, there is a typo. L9 needs 81 Besiegers. They aren't included in the list at the bottom.
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Regarding Giant Battle (Both versions)
    Camp L6 - is not a Leader camp. It is a medium camp.

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added the simulator ive been using, dso sim, the german one, its very good
    - added skill tree V2.0, all my next guides will use these skills, the changes are: nusala, dracul, vets and bhgs

about the skills, all the guides posted will work with both skills trees, but newer guides will only use the 2.0 version, new gens will be added only to the newest skills too.
    nusala lost juggernaut, thats 60 damage lost, im not sure how much of a difference it will make but shouldnt be much to worry about

World
    Zeus
    With Nusala losing confident leader, will that put any of the old blocks at risk?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Just a consideration:

Skills 2.0. BP CoA Skills v2.0 guides. May want to rename something or make sure they are clearly marked. Just thinking of the confusion that might take place. :-)

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlaar View Post
    With Nusala losing confident leader, will that put any of the old blocks at risk?
    no, only juggernaut lose will affect some attacks, shouldbe be too bad

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added skills 2.0 guides for the whole MCC, overall the losses are higher, but the balance between both barracks is more even (335h on normal and 395h on elite)

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    UPDATE
    - added skills 2.0 guides for the whole MCC, overall the losses are higher, but the balance between both barracks is more even (335h on normal and 395h on elite)
    Just curious....do you have the numbers for the 1.0 guides for the MCC?

Reply to Thread