Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: So what did you lose in the rollback?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I lost about 10 iron mines, 6 copper mines, 2 coal mines, 2 brand new lv 3 storehouses, and 2 lv 4 storehouses rolled back to lv 3. In other words, not much.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    600 hundred troops, 1 battle hardened general, 3 normal generals. 500 Granite, 245 gems,a level and no way to make up troops or get generals other than to buy gems. So in other words, no way to level up to where I was (Level 42). No way will I buy another gem.

Recruit
    1,100 granite, 500 xbows 600 steel swords and some oher choice loot from the advent I was on with a guildie, and the advent itself so we cant run it agin. In addition the guildie cannot start an advent w/o being booted from the game so were not going to rectify that immediately , apparently.

An additional 800 granite I was able to aquire for 1.1:1 GC in tt
    ~9K fish
    4K HWL
    2K HWP
    ~400 GC

Other stuff.. meh.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubtlessone View Post
    All i have to says is the Settlers Online better FIX THIS!!!!! Was Level 25 before the roll back almost level 26, log back in and I was level 24 almost lvl 25. Countless Resouces lost, not to mention time.
    You think thats bad one of my guildies lost almost 150K XP and ALL the advents she had run to get them (was on a streak to level 47).

World
    Zeus
    I may have lost something but can't document what and how much. If they rolled everything back to, it looks like Sept 1st or so, and I have everything I had on that date then all I lost was time. Please figure out what my time is worth and send my compensation.

Thank you
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bystander View Post
    You think thats bad one of my guildies lost almost 150K XP and ALL the advents she had run to get them (was on a streak to level 47).
    I lost 6 Nords and a RB and 150k xp and was downgraded to lvl 46. Still trying to get back to 47 myself. I feel her pain definitely.

World
    Zeus
    I went from Level 36 to Level 34.
    lost: 10x Dark Priests
    10x Noble deeds and 8x Watermills [ bought from a gem seller online ]
    I bought a $25.00 gem pack Last Tuesday and now missing the 1700 gems .
    Also lost a bunch of auction sells but everyone had losses so I'm not gonna expect to much in compensation....

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    for what it's worth, i'm pretty sure the servers were running for at least a day if not more without us. I logged into the game with every single mine crashed, including all my stone mines, and i've only got 2 stone masons so the odds of them chewing through 8 stone mines in less 48 hours is impossible. I'm pretty sure the game ran for a day or two without us being able to log in.

Recruit
    Dreadmime - I did a calculation based on a level 1 coal mine I had running; it appeared to have been depleted by 27 hours from construction. I don't know how much of that was prior to the rollback or after the restart (the restart happened while I was at work and not able to log on), but that might give some clue.

Of course, if someone had added a deposit to that particular mine, that'd throw another couple days in there...

Reply to Thread