Poll: Do you like this idea as a fun thing to do with your Generals?

Reply to Thread

Thread: Whiskey - Battle/General Camp Buff

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Lightbulb Whiskey - Battle/General Camp Buff

Whiskey - Battle/General camp buff - For 2 hours the General's troops gain 10 hitpoints and then for the next 2 hours lose 4 hitpoints.

Whiskey is made at the Provisions House by converting 5,000 brew to 1 whiskey. Takes 1 hour per Whiskey to make.

"Drink up men and find your courage because tonight we fight for our lives!" The next day they wished they had died ...

By Razorthorns

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    lol razor, i like the idea, but sadly do not think it will ever make it into the game, as brew was originaly called 'beer' in the game, and they changed it to 'brew' to make it more 'kid friendly' >.>
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    lol well giv eme beer for my horses and whiskey for me lol!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Well they can call it Razor's Brew if that is more kid friendly =) Or if they want to be more historic they can call it Brandy. Still it seems more fun to call it whiskey to me ^^

World
    Zeus
    Good luck with this idea XD

Not to be rude to Razorthorns, but this is a really lame idea, especially when you consider that they changed the name from beer to brew.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    it doesn't have to be called "whiskey" per say. It's just a fun idea to me. plus its a great short term general buff that can be produced. I mean are you against it for the name or what it does? A name can always be changed. For instance Brew/Mead historically became Brandy before they invented whiskey

World
    Zeus
    Ok, yes lol sorry, the name i am dead against. Buffs for generals is a good idea, like instant revive, recover troops instantly ect...

Sorry for my little rage there

I am playing Anno Online and working with germans XD

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    No worries mate I have to confess the song "Beer for my Horses" inspired this song because why should it cost brew/beer to raise horses lol. So whiskey for my men and beer for my horses! yeah haw!

As a side note this buff is mostly for Calvary and recruits.

Reply to Thread