Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Enemy Camp Destruction Times

Soldier

Exclamation Enemy Camp Destruction Times

This has been bugging me for a while now, ever since it came to my attention that the destruction times are NOT constant.
    I have talked to a number of very knowledgeable players, but so far no one has been able to give me the answer.
    Is there ANYBODY out there who knows exactly how the destruction times are calculated?

World
    Zeus
    There is a MIN/MAX hit point on bandits.
    So that numbers will be slightly different for every attack.

Soldier
    You lost me.

World
    Zeus
    It means that sometimes the same camp, you attack with the same troops will sometimes take more or less time to kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamosos View Post
    You lost me.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Every battle has an element of variance to it. For example, a Recruit does 30 hit points of damage 80% of the time, and 15 hit points of damage 20% of the time. By the laws of averages, you COULD have a battle where 100 Recruits each do 15 hit points of damage, or 30 hit points. So the variability in the amount of damage inflicted drives the duration of the battle.

In other words, it's war - it's not concrete & predictable. And that's how it's SUPPOSED to be.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I do know that the fast generals, be it battle hardened or veteran, will clear the archer towers in SFTR twice as fast as regular generals with same troops. Not sure if they are faster in all battles or just the towers. Haven't tested beyond that.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    go here

http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...fsimulator/en/

run your simulation..

it will tell you how many rounds the battle will take..

there are times when the battle could last 4 rounds sometimes it will last 5 rounds it all depends like other have said. but if you go to that site it will give you the best estimate within 2000 simulations...

Soldier
    Ok, perhaps I should've been more clear. By destruction time I meant the actual time it takes to destroy the building after the fight is already over.
    I am _assuming_ that the fight itself still takes 10 seconds per round for fast and 20 for normal gens (please, correct me if you think I'm wrong here).

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Ok, I'll be more clear too then. Who fricking CARES?

Soldier
    I don't know... anyone capable of designing their own blocks?

Reply to Thread