Reply to Thread

Thread: New adventure guides for Master of Martial Arts

Settler
    World
    Ares

New adventure guides for Master of Martial Arts

Has anyone a collection of guides that are updated with the Master of Martial Arts?

Also, anyone done Victor the Vicious yet with it?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    check evil-j's guides he might
    so bb do u ever fix problems in tso?. spoiler no they don't

World
    Zeus
    You can also check CEmpire. They are back on line:

http://cempire.org/index.php?title=CEmpire.org
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    The main issue with an MMA is often it is best suited for 1R sacs, and using it in such a manner depends on how long it will take you to run the adventure. For example two strategic 1R sacs on an HLT on S6 and S7 saved me 160R. Under normal conditions, I'd do those attacks within 15 minutes of one another, but I had trouble finding a swap, so my general recovered. How do you make a guide for that kind of thing? Its instinct on when to use it unless someone makes a broad catalog of the benefit and way to best use a MMA on each fight, and let players decide for themselves.

Best place (unless you can save a cav sac somewhere) to use a 1R sac tends to be on camps with a first strike unit as well as a weak "ranged" type unit (for example 5hp shadowsneakers and the 20hp things that hit like a mofo). The elimination of the shadowsneakers allows cavs to mop up the 20HP, completely changing the main attack with a major general from maybe 120R 150K to 40R 230C
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    A lot of MMA guides will need to be classed as 'speed' guides or 'minimum' guides.

Most of the time, true 'minimum' is 1R MMA spam, which isn't practical -- especially when blocking is involved.

World
    Zeus

Reply to Thread