Reply to Thread

Thread: Not receiving daily login reward

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Not receiving daily login reward

It has now been 6 weeks and 3 contacts to tech support and I still do not receive daily rewards.

On the first tech support contact, I was told they are going to my star menu. I watched for a couple of days and nothing was in my mail or my star menu. I replied to tech support but was evidently blown off and nothing happened.

I watched my gem count for the next 7 days and nothing changed. I recontacted tech support and was told that I was receiving them. Once again my reply to the contrary was ignored.

My latest contact I was told it was handled in a previous issue and to check my star menu. I replied and was told to respond to that previous contact email. And was once again blown off.

WHY AM I NOT RECEIVING DAILY LOGIN REWARDS? Do I need to delete this account and start over for them to kick in? I am level 31 and some of those rewards would be nice to have from time to time.

me too

I have not received any daily login rewards also and I am getting mad because I have also accounts on the european english server and on the german server and all work well there -- the rewards come as expected. Only here it doesn´t work. Could itt be that one of the developers cashes the rewards in for himself??? IT is NOT common to check the star menu but that an extra window shows up telling about the reward!
    I was about to quit WOW for Settlers but not with bs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JonP View Post
    It has now been 6 weeks and 3 contacts to tech support and I still do not receive daily rewards.

On the first tech support contact, I was told they are going to my star menu. I watched for a couple of days and nothing was in my mail or my star menu. I replied to tech support but was evidently blown off and nothing happened.

I watched my gem count for the next 7 days and nothing changed. I recontacted tech support and was told that I was receiving them. Once again my reply to the contrary was ignored.

My latest contact I was told it was handled in a previous issue and to check my star menu. I replied and was told to respond to that previous contact email. And was once again blown off.

WHY AM I NOT RECEIVING DAILY LOGIN REWARDS? Do I need to delete this account and start over for them to kick in? I am level 31 and some of those rewards would be nice to have from time to time.

Soldier
    Did you actually log in every single day for 7 days in a row? if you skip even one day it resets to day 1, if you have then that is a problem. Try sending one more ticket and if still not fixed then possibly ask to have account reset

Recruit
    i also dont get daily rewards the thing doesnt even show up
    it used to show up a fiew seconds after login but now nothing
    and my gem count hasnt changed since the roll back thing

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm also having issues with the login rewards. I login everyday for 4 days in a row. On my 5th day that I login I do not recieve the login rewards. Now, once in a while when I click the logout button when I am done for the day, I get a message that says "Server call failed, refresh your client" or something similar like that. I wonder if that has anything to do with me not getting my login rewards.

Reply to Thread