Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please implement this

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Please implement this

So i have over 30 gens on my island most crazy thing in the world.

Is there anyway.. i mean anyways we could get 1 building to house all the gens ?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePro View Post
    So i have over 30 gens on my island most crazy thing in the world.

Is there anyway.. i mean anyways we could get 1 building to house all the gens ?
    you can retrench them so they sit in your star menu until you need them again.
    click on the general, when the window comes up, click on the STAR on the left side of the pop-up and you will send the general to your star menu again

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    that is way too much time and effort... why cant i just access them all in a building and not have to star them un-star them and then move them to a different locations? i understand you can star and un star and move them around BUT all that can be replaced with 1 simple building OR make it a sub tab apart of the tavern or something make sense all the gens would be at the tavern..

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I would agree with this. Considering we are adding more and more generals with harder and harder adventures, we need a island or building to place all the generals so I don't have to star and than place them to load to send out. I do maybe 3 or 4 a week and find it annoying and time consuming.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    #makethetaverngreatagain

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    How would you guys like to see the generals? Would a separate building for them be good? What would you be able to do within the building? Would having them all listed within a tab on say the tavern and then being able to jump straight to the general you are looking for?

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    How would you guys like to see the generals? Would a separate building for them be good? What would you be able to do within the building? Would having them all listed within a tab on say the tavern and then being able to jump straight to the general you are looking for?

-BB_Odhran
    Jumping directly to a gen is really just the same thing as Star Menu. I would much rather being able to load/unload them directly from the building. I never have enough room for gens on my island as is.

World
    Zeus
    I have suggested an option to Retrench all gens in one simple window rather than doing each gen individually and/or have to search for each gen, as well as the ability to see in the star menu which gens are in star and which ones are currently placed on island/map. I would suggest maybe being able to retrench the gens with troops so we don't have to reload them every time we take them out of star.

I do not like the idea of another building just to house gens (I don't even have a tavern anymore, since the tavern is useless now), I prefer the options to be allowed through the star menu while trenched rather than taking up a space for a new building.

World
    Zeus
    A tab for tavern to make it useful again. Make it available at a higher level like 51.

World
    Zeus
    The idea of being able to load and send generals to adventures while they are retrenched has a lot of merit. Is there really a valid reason to have to build the garrison on the island in order to load troops?

I'd be happy to have all my generals permanently retrenched with the ability to load & unload troops and all other functions I can do normally while not taking up island space. If an exception had to be made for skilling generals, in other words the only way to add books is to build the garrison on island, I could live with that as it's a one time thing.

It seems that working this change with retrenched generals might be easier from a programming standpoint than coming up with a new building or reinventing the Tavern.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread