Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    k i get 20 sec of game play before it freezes up.. i just noticed that in the background the window we hit 'play' on to launch is CONTINUALLY refreshing and logging out and back in.... this game version is completely unplayable. i cannot even get my collies. click one ..lock up.. .click mail .. lock up... get a whisper? forgetabowdid...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Royleeinator View Post
    I am on Win7 x64, and always logged in via the website. My account was converted to the Ubi account long ago. I have no issues logging in. Sure the initial login took a bit longer than normal, but let it do its thing and you'll get in.
    Nice to know it does work on Win 7. A lot of people seemed to be having problems with that.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bomwite View Post
    This is not ok BB! Full control to any PC using this client? So BB can steal any data if ppl use this client!
    http://icecream.me/55450df24f43be047eebc1aba5b8a047
    GEEZ thats nearly criminal

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    k i get 20 sec of game play before it freezes up.. i just noticed that in the background the window we hit 'play' on to launch is CONTINUALLY refreshing and logging out and back in.... this game version is completely unplayable. i cannot even get my collies. click one ..lock up.. .click mail .. lock up... get a whisper? forgetabowdid...
    that problem appears to be unique to you - no one in the guild has been having problems once they get in. Other than the problem I had during an adventure which I suspect was due to load or a hotfix being pushed though, this actually works better than previous. You are playing on a work PC, it may be there is a program on there that is causing that.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    GEEZ thats nearly criminal
    "Apparently you are misunderstanding that screen. That screen shows what permissions group SYSTEM has, not the game itself. If you look at any program executable, you will see the exact same thing on every one of them. And all 3 groups will be the same (each group may have different permissions, but each group individually will be the same for all programs)."

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm not the only one... in fact it just literally session timed me out.. many in global were reporting lag issues .. etc. and several in my guild were reporting it re-logging in constantly.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I hope you'll be postponing the Christmas event until you can provide access for those who are being deprived of it right now.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    now, after being kicked out .. i get the dreaded "please make sure your logged in (i am) and we have an unknown error" the client screen is stuck on hammer dude.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    unable to log in after downloading new client help please

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I'm not the only one... in fact it just literally session timed me out.. many in global were reporting lag issues .. etc. and several in my guild were reporting it re-logging in constantly.
    I don't see anyone in global saying that. Some people have said they didn't instal it in the default folder as they were told to though and that seems to be causing issues and people seem to be exiting the game some unknown way and having to reinstall it but when they use the red button to close the game they aren't.

I have had the game open all morning for about 5 hours and have never timed out yet. The forum yes, I have timed out on this forum a few times in fact but not the game.

Reply to Thread