Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin refills drop

Noble
    World
    Ares

Pumpkin refills drop

I guess it is still too early to call it, but so far just compiling data from my guild Black Knights runs done today the numbers are pretty bad.

Only one of my guildies got 50% refills drop (3 out of 6 Adventures/loot spots)
    Most got 1-2 refills out of 3-5 BK runs/ls
    Two are still 0 for 3 BK/ls
    Only few 20 refills drops most of refills are 6 pumpkins.

Lots of disappointment today felt especially by new members who experience the event for first time. If those numbers keep up within next few days this is going to bring lots of sour sentiment. Since nobles need around 100 refills a day to keep them up, things are not looking great.

How are you guys doing?
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    All adventure give a 60% chance no refills, 30% middle drop and 10% highest drop.

On this server I have managed 24 pump refills from around 7 outlaws

Im much higher level on the uk server though and doing 8 ywc yesterday and some bk ls got me over 500 refills.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    my data of 32 BK ls so far:
    0 pumpkins refill : 7 ls
    6 pumpkins refill : 19 ls
    21 pumpkins refill: 6 ls

total 6*19+21*6=240 pumpkins refill,

average 7.5 pumpkins refill per ls .

Settler
    World
    Ares
    And then there are people that have to work and can run two or three adv max a day. I haven't seen an explanation as to why they decided to do the refills instead of the adv drop of pumpkins, but I don't think it was a good idea. I will give it a few more days to see how it works out, but I am disappointed. The Halloween event was a lot of fun previously.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Yeah, I'm lowering my expectations a good bit after yesterday's results.

Oh well. Not every event is going to be worthwhile.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I gave up running adventures for event resources at Easter. I'm just doing what I normally do. If I were new I would, but now I don't think it's worth the effort and would rather continue my 20 year climb to level 75. So far I'm 1 for 2 with 70 refills on YWC.

World
    Ares
    My drops have been good from adventures so far.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Looks like BB is inclined to reward more people who sit at the desk 12hrs a day and play TSO. Last year I buffed my cemeteries with rainbow snow and that was it. This year I need to run adventures like a robot just to keep the cemeteries working. Another nerdy idea screwing people with lives and jobs. I am already disappointed.

World
    Zeus
    24 hour premium....Did 3 Iop, 3 Woodcutter, a traitors, and about 7 Bandits nest. 324 refills.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I got 10 and 35 from the 2 Expeditions I did yesterday. Yes, they give more than BK. I suppose they figured so few people do the Expeditions, they can be generous with them.

Reply to Thread