Reply to Thread

Thread: When does this event become fun?

Soldier
    World
    Ares

When does this event become fun?

Wonder how much worse this thing can get. Maybe they can add balloons

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I'm having fun with it already. Stuff new to me, lots of goodies, some great trades.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Tomorrow, I hope?

I could not log in this morning before work.

When I log in after work, maybe 10-12 hours later:

I am confused by having had to use 20 gems to open the calendar 12th (people said was open for free for 8-9 hours after event started). Okay, I opened a ticket to get my 20 gems back cause that's just plain dumb. So I start the quest chain and the Practice Game quest. Except here we are 12 hours or more after the event started and I don't have event collectibles on my island yet.

Seems either the event started just a short while ago, the door should be free and event collectibles up next (or) I should already have event collectibles but the door is a gem issue to open.

Makes no sense, so I shall hope for tomorrow. This will be my last whiny post for a while I hope, as I rarely get this annoyed by seemingly little stupid stuff. Except I'm annoyed now.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    Tomorrow, I hope?

I could not log in this morning before work.

When I log in after work, maybe 10-12 hours later:

I am confused by having had to use 20 gems to open the calendar 12th (people said was open for free for 8-9 hours after event started). Okay, I opened a ticket to get my 20 gems back cause that's just plain dumb. So I start the quest chain and the Practice Game quest. Except here we are 12 hours or more after the event started and I don't have event collectibles on my island yet.

Seems either the event started just a short while ago, the door should be free and event collectibles up next (or) I should already have event collectibles but the door is a gem issue to open.

Makes no sense, so I shall hope for tomorrow. This will be my last whiny post for a while I hope, as I rarely get this annoyed by seemingly little stupid stuff. Except I'm annoyed now.
    BB did send a bunch of goodies for the late start / issues. The goodies included 30 gems so you should be ahead a bit.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I was having a blast til the event started working

Reply to Thread