Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2019

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2019

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Dev Diary Easter 2019 Event below.

Good luck hunting those eggs!
    -BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Questions and comments for BB or anyone in the know
    ===================================

Seasonal Adventures resources and XP doubled
    Are eggs considered a resource? Will they be doubled? You note doubling doesn't apply to buffs or buildings; eggs are neither buff nor building.
    The Dev Diary says Tomb Raiders is a seasonal adventure but Bandit Nest is not.
    The Easter Event info (http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/even...er-event-2019/) says Tomb Raider is not a seasonal adventure, but Bandit Nest is. So which is correct?

Expeditions and eggs
    So completing a small barren colony expedition will yield 10 eggs one time, and not 10 eggs every six hours a part of the yield??

Spring Park
    Children's Easter Novel buff - will this only work during Easter event, or is this a permanent addition to Spring Park? I tried it and it didn't work.

Explorers returning with eggs
    Will sending explorers prior to event start, returning after event starts, bring back eggs?
    Will sending explorers out during event, returning during Removal Phase, bring back eggs?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm still reading - but the 1st thing i noticed - is tomb raiders is not listed amoung the co-ops bonus section?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    I'm still reading - but the 1st thing i noticed - is tomb raiders is not listed amoung the co-ops bonus section?
    I did ask about that in chat, it was confirmed that omitting TR was intentional.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgin View Post

Spring Park
    Children's Easter Novel buff - will this only work during Easter event, or is this a permanent addition to Spring Park? I tried it and it didn't work.
    Mine is working, I used it yesterday. And I checked the ornamentalsmith before activating & after, it definitely increased.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgin View Post
    Questions and comments for BB or anyone in the know
    ===================================

Seasonal Adventures resources and XP doubled
    Are eggs considered a resource? Will they be doubled? You note doubling doesn't apply to buffs or buildings; eggs are neither buff nor building.
    The Dev Diary says Tomb Raiders is a seasonal adventure but Bandit Nest is not.
    The Easter Event info (http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/even...er-event-2019/) says Tomb Raider is not a seasonal adventure, but Bandit Nest is. So which is correct?

Expeditions and eggs
    So completing a small barren colony expedition will yield 10 eggs one time, and not 10 eggs every six hours a part of the yield??

Spring Park

Explorers returning with eggs
    Will sending explorers prior to event start, returning after event starts, bring back eggs?
    Will sending explorers out during event, returning during Removal Phase, bring back eggs?

some common sense kicks in the wiki is never 100% correct it is player based so the event diary will always be the final word.... also eggs are doubled as they are a resource

the new buff for the spring park isnt part of the easter event its already in your spring park if you look so is permanent

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Easter is mma time; the new players won't get the chance??

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Where do we get the tributes from? They are already is the game as someone on my Friend's list already has one (went to his island and saw it myself). They weren't sure where they got it from but had said they had done two whirlwinds and a pvp so far that day. Also how many different kinds are there? The information given is extremely vague (really nothing more than 'oh these exist now'). Could we get some more details on them please?
    Last edited by Trialgame; 04-12-19 at 03:43 pm. Reason: method to obtain the one was confirmed - not co op

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I have a Tribute building which I got from completing the achievement to do a HLT without using recruits, bows or militia.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
    I have a Tribute building which I got from completing the achievement to do a HLT without using recruits, bows or militia.
    Oh I see it. Apparently some new achievements have been added then. Thank you.

Edit: After checking, only that one achievement is added...

Reply to Thread