Reply to Thread

Thread: Selling/Trading

Recruit

Selling/Trading

I am trying to sell at least 10 resources through trading with other players. I have just recently started playing and have to to have any friends to sign up and play with me. Do I need friends/neighbors to do this? How do I sell. I have clicked on Trade Office (scales) then selling and place offer. I choose select to place offer and am stuck there. I can choose the item I want to offer and how many but what do I do after that. There is no "place offer" button and no way to get out of the screen unless I "x" out. Please help.

World
    Zeus

KathieS,

Once you've chosen the item and the amount click OK then go to the market place one and say what you want and how much you want then click OK. That should open up the option to post the trade (the middle button). See my image above. Does that make sense?

LadySilverDagger
    Last edited by LadySilverDagger; 12-31-12 at 02:40 pm. Reason: Adding Information

Recruit
    I don't have an OK button to press???

Recruit
    Ha, I figured it out. My computer is not letting me have full screen and therefore my "OK" button was chopped off. I used another computer to complete it.

Reply to Thread