But 13:00, 1 PM CET =10 AM EST
    5 AM PST = 8 AM EST

by my calculations anyways

Thanks

Erin
    Check out theTime zone converter

13:00:00 Thursday March 28, 2013 in GMT+1 converts to
    05:00:00 Thursday March 28, 2013 in US/Pacific

Time zones are definitely confusing. Down with math!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    lol ya, I get a different answer from every converter I look at. From now on, I'll just work off your PST posting

Thanks

Recruit
    Well I guess it was a successful load test as I tried to log on from 6 am pdt -after 9 am and never got past the very large and slow login queue.

At one point the queue seemed to completely stall and never moved again I think I was at 242 of about 2900

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Angusz View Post
    Well I guess it was a successful load test as I tried to log on from 6 am pdt -after 9 am and never got past the very large and slow login queue.

At one point the queue seemed to completely stall and never moved again I think I was at 242 of about 2900
    It was a very successful test. Because we met our goal, everyone should be getting some rewards next week!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst View Post
    It was a load test which test server capacity. However, if you have any feedback, feel free to post it here!
    There were more than 5 000 players online during mentioned time frame - thank you! We will send out your rewards by the end of the next week.

I guess since i tried, but couldn't log on I dont get credit for the test. Does that mean BB only sends out awards to 5k players?

seems like a low number for a test, this is a US server surely more than 5k want to play at any given time. whats the max number as players logging on for the next test?

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joppa View Post
    There were more than 5 000 players online during mentioned time frame - thank you! We will send out your rewards by the end of the next week.

I guess since i tried, but couldn't log on I dont get credit for the test. Does that mean BB only sends out awards to 5k players?

seems like a low number for a test, this is a US server surely more than 5k want to play at any given time. whats the max number as players logging on for the next test?
    Everyone will get the rewards.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i got an e-mail for doing the test and followed the reward link all it did was log me into my account. did i miss a code on the link?

World
    Zeus
    Did all the rewards go out yet, if so I didn't get any for taking part, if not when will they be distributed?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    tried to log in, and could not...hoping to get in on the second one

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I guess we overloaded the server, unable to log in, still waiting in que for 30 minutes now.

Reply to Thread