Reply to Thread

Thread: Voucher A26-A977-6874

World
    Zeus

Voucher A26-A977-6874

Hi, I have not been able to collect the voucher A26-A977-6874. I don't recall already receiving.
    Thank you.
    Alexandra
    "Live life in your heart and love in your Soul"

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    a lot of ppl haven't been able to receive the last package of gifts, I for one got the e-mail but it had no code on it, the box was blank

World
    Zeus
    This is the post regarding the most recent newsletter: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/22195. We are requesting further information regarding the mailing with the pro-tips (http://static.cdn.ubi.com/0049/TSO/1...ks_EN-USA.html) containing the player-specific voucher code.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    The post from BB GM suggested forwarding the email.. but that didn't work either..
    What is the way to get the rewards in the newsletter?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    The post from BB GM suggested forwarding the email.. but that didn't work either..
    What is the way to get the rewards in the newsletter?
    I think i'll try a new postage carrier next time

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by mod_Magenta View Post
    This is the post regarding the most recent newsletter: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/22195. We are requesting further information regarding the mailing with the pro-tips (http://static.cdn.ubi.com/0049/TSO/1...ks_EN-USA.html) containing the player-specific voucher code.
    Any further news?
    Thanks.

World
    Zeus
    I submitted a ticket and basically the reply was those who got it got it and those who didn't ...too bad. The link they put in suggests that those who did receive should share with others meaning the resources or buffs they got, like that is going to happen in real life. The code will not work for anyone else and there is no intent to rectify the situation, Below is the response I received to the ticket I submitted.

Thank you for your response.

All the codes which were sent with the Midsummer Night newsletter are only usable once and are not meant to be shared. What this post encourages to share was the gifts that came along with the gems, such as the buffs.

As the support team, this is all the info we have and we can unfortunately not assist you further.

I apologize for any confusion this has caused

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by foton View Post
    [...] those who did receive should share with others meaning the resources or buffs they got, like that is going to happen in real life. The code will not work for anyone else and there is no intent to rectify the situation [...]
    lol - Yeah right! Many just posted their goodies right up in the TO for you to purchase... guess that is a form of sharing?! :/
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    pretty unfair to just select a few to get the codes... those of us who log in day in and day out for 2 years plus get nada...

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    pretty unfair...
    Nothing new...
    They have tried to make the game as real life as possible...

Reply to Thread