Reply to Thread

Thread: Personal thanks

Noble
    World
    Ares

Personal thanks

Wanted to personally thank those great players who spotted my canon offer on TO as a mistake and bought the trade and returned it. I have played many MMOS over last 20 years, yet things like that makes TO top of my list.

Thank you MisterBlister and Plumy Ares rocks
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkleet View Post
    Wanted to personally thank those great players who spotted my canon offer on TO as a mistake and bought the trade and returned it. I have played many MMOS over last 20 years, yet things like that makes TO top of my list.

Thank you MisterBlister and Plumy Ares rocks
    Very nice to hear this encouraging news! I think we have many on this server that not only skulk for these kind of accidental posts, but post ones to lure others. Good for you and cheers to the honest players.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread