Reply to Thread

Thread: Refresh Rate

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Angry Refresh Rate

I need to ask, does the game actually need to refresh every freckin 30 seconds? Not only does this screwup attacks and blocks, but it is hella frustrating when even maintaining our island!

I mean seriously? Is running the game that difficults that it requires a refresh that often?

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello Pink_Robin.

Thank you for the feedback, we are already looking into this.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Pink_Robin.

Thank you for the feedback, we are already looking into this.
    isn't that refresh necessary for the changes to show in the game? I have no idea what the difference between your game last year was where things would update without this zone refresh and the client and unity that requires this. Unity is the absolute worse for this though because if you do an action a minute or so before zone refresh it is lost because the snapshot happened before that.

I personally don't want a slower refresh rate if that means I have to sit there longer to see if a buff applied or an explorer actually sent.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I understand that the game should refresh but shouldn't it be in the background, unnoticeable to the player? Currently, the refresh pauses the screen, resets moves, cancels placements, and interferes with attacks. I thought it would be more smooth than what it currently is.

Reply to Thread