Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any luck with another 300% or 400% gem sale?????

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Any luck with another 300% or 400% gem sale?????

Use to like those when you did them, havent seen any in a very long time but I did jump on he sale . Wouldnt mind dropping a few coins if the % was higher. Not sure 200% would be in my best interest, higher is alway nice. Would be a nice boost to have Tuesday kick off Easter event!!!!!

World
    Zeus
    Good luck with that - don't hold your breath, either! Only 2 3x (200%) sales I know of in my tenure is prior to Easter 2014 and then during the 2015 Summer Event (collectible purge). About 18 months between them, probably won't be another until next Easter on that schedule.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by humveetech View Post
    Use to like those when you did them, havent seen any in a very long time but I did jump on he sale . Wouldnt mind dropping a few coins if the % was higher. Not sure 200% would be in my best interest, higher is alway nice. Would be a nice boost to have Tuesday kick off Easter event!!!!!

Did anyone say 400%?
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlime View Post
    Did anyone say 400%?
    I'm in!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoOne View Post
    Good luck with that - don't hold your breath, either! Only 2 3x (200%) sales I know of in my tenure is prior to Easter 2014 and then during the 2015 Summer Event (collectible purge). About 18 months between them, probably won't be another until next Easter on that schedule.
    We did have a 200% sale in November after the XXL update. I was hoping for one before Easter, but I doubt we'll see another for a while unfortunately.

Guild Leader

World
    Zeus
    I am not going to hold my breath.

World
    Ares
    The last 200% sale I couldn't buy. Whatever BB did (who handles their payment plan) wouldn't allow me to buy using my bank card. :'(

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Neva use a bank card... i use Rixty its a game card.. works great

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I didnt think they would, if they have the same bean counting execs for the company I work for, surprised they havent made us pay to even play the game. $3.99 per each time you use a General, $1.99 for every buff used

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Ah, I see we're at 100%. Sorry, you gotta do way better then that!!!!!!! At least a min of 300% or no funds

Reply to Thread