Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Explorer Skill Tree

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus

Best Explorer Skill Tree

This explorer skill tree is the best one out here so far (aslong as content doesnt change- map frags increase in price and or more GOOD advs added to loot in adv searches). This Skill Class is- Artifact during Non Event Times and Treasure Searches (very long searches) during event times

3/3 Mountain Boots (shortens search time for ALL treasure searches
    3/3 Pilgrimage (shorten search time for long treasure)
    3/3 Lucky Detour (increase granite in med treasure)

Besides the mountain boots skill tree the rest i just filled in the points only to go to the next level(s) to only pick the best points for this class while trying to save wasting books besides manuscripts

Next Set of Skill are
    -3/3 Deforestation (increase amount of exo logs found on very long searches)
    3/3 Sturdy Shovel (increase loot found on ALL treasure searches- very very good one to have, this also increase the amount of event items (eggs, pumpkin, etc.) you can find per search
    3/3 Pathfinder (shortens time on ALL types of searches (treasure searches, adventure searches and ARTIFACT searches!)
    2/3 Sabbatical (shortens time on very long searches
    1/1 in Artifact (find your x4 buff (RAINBOW BUFFS)

-Snacknado formerly know as TrueHead
    Last edited by Snacknado; 07-16-14 at 09:37 pm. Reason: name change..again

World
    Zeus
    Thanks you! Nice job there TH.
    Gangstermind Sicilian Boss

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    thanks man

World
    Zeus
    Yes, thank you.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I can only search once every 12 hours (or maybe every 6 hours at night). With that, I can see some usefulness for a reduced search time, but would it help to dump all those books into reduced search time?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I can only search once every 12 hours (or maybe every 6 hours at night). With that, I can see some usefulness for a reduced search time, but would it help to dump all those books into reduced search time?
    yes Gwalben, i have 18 explorers 15 of which are scouts and they are able to search 2 times a day for artifacts. Time is the key factor to this game, i think it is an essential skill in explorer skill tree. During event times reduced search time = more event items and during off times it means more possible rainbow buffs

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I was lucky enough to buy copious amounts of RBN advs and luckily avoided MSEs. I have all my explorers maxxed on the skill tree i mentioned earlier.... during this past easter event i was able to get everything i wanted from event shop without buying or trading for any eggs or even through advs, all the eggs i recieved were from explorers (probably around 10k eggs total). If you dont have a bulk amount of RBNs and are patient enough, i would highly suggest to use this skill tree because it will surely pay off and if you dont, you will regret not using it in the future (unless content is added that makes adv searches more profitable) becasue u will need to either pay gems to get full refund of books or refund and only get 50% of ur books back.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I have 1 scout on adventure search max, 1 on beaners, and the rest on trees similar to this. Is TH, the keeper of profit secrets, letting the whole world know the most profitable thing in the game? XD It is also really great for casual players. I can login twice a day, no upkeep, no rebuilding, no buffing, just a few clicks, and still keep raking it in.

I dont see how they could really change the adventure search to make it profitable again without a nerf or 2. nords 2 wouldnt do much if that was added and even something akin to a new set of fairy tales wouldnt make a huge difference. well, maybe.

Beanacolada could add grout to the mix, but it remains to be seen how much value that will actually have.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    the number of codex for the decreased time very long searches does add up.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    and it's all In Your Opinion right? cause we could just stop playing and you can youtube your game play for us

Reply to Thread