Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 19/10/2021

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Change log 19/10/2021

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change log 19/10/2021.

The original post can be found here.

Thank you,
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 10-12-21 at 05:12 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    At the adventure island:
    1. a lot of times I can not retreat a generals, because the retreatment widow is not allowed me to click to retreat my generals.
    2. some time, when I send a general for attack a different general goes instead.
    3. during attack, never finished attack, and have to go back to the main island and then go back to the adventure island then already finished attack. It is pain that have to go back and forward to finished the adventures.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So, no fixes for the constant "zone refreshes"? No fixes for the "WebGL out of memory" issue?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    to say i'm super disappointment would be a stellar understatement.. you're choosing to fix the moving gens steals a spot issue? over the fact that we cant even send them properly or choose them.. or retreat.. b4 the event that's adventure intensive??? meaning the only adv i can easily do w/o stupid losses or game screw ups is .. wots, iotp, dp, outlaws -- all the ones w/ 1 r ygg tag/clears

yup no halloween for me.. unreal

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    ermmm so you want us to use these anniversary birthday cakes as fertilizer for the pumpkin patches ??
    Happy Gaming Everyone !

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i have same problems too like Ezrea

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I've been sending every general from the general window because I didn't want to select a bunch of them and then have the game refresh on me and have to start over. I thought the lack of confirmation was nice. Though I can understand why the extra click is helpful since you can't undo any action so you lose 20-30 minutes if you send the wrong one.

Arctic Explosion is a pretty tame adventure. Seems like it should be simple enough to run 3 (assuming premium) of those a day. I'm not touching anything else. I don't care about 2x XP or loot. I'm more concerned about explorers. Sending them on medium searches would be insanity. Maybe prolonged searches once a day.

World
    Zeus
    No comment... Other than the game is still unplayable and depopulated.

As has been the case given the extraordinary effort and time it takes to do simple tasks for Island Maintenance let alone attempt to run Adventures or deploy Explorers/Geologists or be able to empty the Mail efficiently since the implementation of the 'Unity Platform' for 'The Settlers Online.'

The dearth of offers on the Trade Office and lack of Friends & Guildmates still playing the game is making many Daily and Pathfinder Quests much more difficult to successfully complete.

I am glad to see that Bug Fixes are being made but sad that the major problems of 'Zone Refresh,' 'WebGL,' 'Out of Memory,' 'Game Focus and Attacking/Retreating Generals' and "Pop-up Window Click-through' bugs still have not been addressed as they are a large part of what is making the game unplayable and contributing to depopulating the game.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    you realize the version on the test realm is broken so that you can't do adventures nor visit other people's islands most time. I am not sure what the point of putting this on the test server is if people can't even test the event because the test version is so broken.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I've been sending every general from the general window because I didn't want to select a bunch of them and then have the game refresh on me and have to start over. I thought the lack of confirmation was nice. Though I can understand why the extra click is helpful since you can't undo any action so you lose 20-30 minutes if you send the wrong one.

Arctic Explosion is a pretty tame adventure. Seems like it should be simple enough to run 3 (assuming premium) of those a day. I'm not touching anything else. I don't care about 2x XP or loot. I'm more concerned about explorers. Sending them on medium searches would be insanity. Maybe prolonged searches once a day.
    there is an event quest that you have to do 150 short treasure searches.

Reply to Thread