Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update #2

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update #2

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Unity Version - Community Update #2.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I am not hopeful this halloween event is going to be worth doing with the game as it is. The celebration event was sort of passive but this one requires a lot of adventure running to keep the patches filled.

Those generals need to be working correctly and your test server is locked for me now so I can't even test if you made any changes in that regard.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Please provide email and phone number for users to contact for account migration.

https://www.thesettlersonline.net/en/help-and-support

account.support@castleempireonline.com

World
    Ares
    Please, Please, Please fix the problem with the generals.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Good to see the hardwork is going on.
    From my perspective, the overall game stability is the main issue to solve: actually the game freezes very often (needing a zone refresh), the star menu is sometime very slow wich discourage me from sending geologist and explorers, and also the game is pretty long to load.
    Another important problem is with generals: while you are loading troops on a general, it may be replaced with another general without notice. So then, when you send the attack, it's not the right general with the right troops. I've lost a lot of valuable troops due to that issue. This also discourage me from playing adventures.
    A minor issue, but still annoying: the window used to read emails is too small, therefore I cannot click directly on the 'star' or 'storage' button when my explorers come back. Instead I have to scroll down in the message to be able to click on the button.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It does not sound like we should expect this game to be playable until at least next year. Halloween will be a disaster. Adventures are borderline playable, but sending out explorers would be a full time job.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Trying to remain optimistic after another month since the last patch notes. All i can gather from this is, maybe* gem shop improvements in a few months (priorities) and we're still not sure why this games preformance is the way it is, and there might be some improvements* in the future If we do something (so much doubt in your own words, thats unSettling).

I haven't ran adventures since v-day/easter, i can barely stomach the 20 min logins, 10-20 mins explorer send offs, buffs, and the lag / zone refreshes through-out this daily hour ordeal (something that used to be <15 mins) and hope a new tab doesn't crash the game.. let alone fathom the usual 70-150 arctic explosion / woodcutter / gunpowder runs for event refills. Just hope they give 3x drops to decent adventures so the pain isn't as bad. (ill still buy them off trade, not run adv lol)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The number 1 issue for me is the repeated zone refreshes.

I understand changing browser tabs contributes to this, but it happens without switching tabs.

I can have 7 or 8 zone refreshes within 5 minutes, without changing tabs.

It's extremely frustrating when I build a building just before it happens, and the building disappears, and needing to build it again.

Or sending explorers/geos and needing to send half of them again because they return when a zone refresh happens.

It makes the game almost not worth playing anymore.

PLEASE concentrate on fixing that problem.

World
    Zeus
    "We are going to update the technology used on the gem shop."

Until you update the technology in the game to make it a bit more usable there's little reason to worry about the gem shop.

There's been a lot of talk and little or no visible progress made in game performance/playability issues since Unity has launched.

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Classic BB! Lets worry about gem shop when game is crumbling around them.

Reply to Thread