Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fish Plates

World
    Zeus

Fish Plates

We need to establish an etiquette guideline for fish bombing higher level players.

The plates are appreciated, but should only be used on farms, wells, and cutters.

Sometimes I have a few minutes to log on and get baskets on a bunch of high end buildings.

Then someone will fish bomb them all and I have to log out and they wear off after 1.5 hours.

Then I miss the opportunity to basket buff the buildings with a 9 hour buff.

I want to stress that the plates are appreciated, but when you get to higher levels and have a buff schedule, on well intended fish bomber can throw a monkey wrench into the works.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to address this beyond this thread? (I'm afraid many newb bombers are not on the forums)

You're absolutely right, there needs to be some sort of consent box you can click in you'r friends list that allows people to buff you or not. I can see how this would be especially infuriating to someone who only has a short window to come and do their buffing/maintenance. Also if you ninja buffed me last night pls let me know who you are so I can return the favor (you buffed a mason and 3x copper mines with sandwiches I believe, it was appreciated!)

World
    Zeus
    Maybe we could mention it in chat. I have had this problem before and it really can mess things up. Great Theard SirRoy.
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

galaxyrao
    well, mail all ur friends not to fish bomb which buildings

I think u r much luckier I'm. I had some friends who buff my sleeping buildings(whatever they r called).
    people have to learn more about buffings......

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    We need a buffing etiquette thread.
    I see they finally came out with a buff that removes a buff (in the rarity provision house).

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    We need a buffing etiquette thread.
    I see they finally came out with a buff that removes a buff (in the rarity provision house).

Why don't you tell your friends not to waste their buffs on your buildings cause you don't want them? I think they would appreciate knowing.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post

Now that's an idea. Perhaps the little settlers are still too behind on the times hehe
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Ares
    Oooh, SirSilver!
    If I have exhausted the justifications, I have reached bedrock and my spade is turned. Then I am inclined to say: "This is simply what I do." --Wittgenstein, PI §217

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasmanicII View Post
    Oooh, SirSilver!
    And now you know...The Rest of The Story!

Reply to Thread