Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 Players doing an Adventure?

World
    Zeus

2 Players doing an Adventure?

How does this work?

Do you guys share the final leader camp ?
    Does the leader camp get shared meaning. Player 1 does wave 1, and the survivors of the leader camp is now available for Player 2 to do wave 2. And player 1 goes back in and ends up attack the survivors of the last wave.

Or is the leader camp duplicated for each player equally?
    Meaning both player must attack and kill the leader separately with their own separate waves.

For example:

Motherly Love. It has 2 landing zones for 2 players. Each player can attack the camps up to the final camp. What if player 1 finishes the leader camp all by himself before player 2 does.

Since this game has a time limit (to finish the quest) and its a browser game. Player 2 might be offline (for 2 days) and the Player 1 just cleans up all the camp up to the leader. Can Player 1 finish off all of the camp for Player 2 on his side of the map??

Anyways, just want some more detailed information on how 2 player adventure stuff works.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Every time you go on adventure you got at least a quest right? That quest basically is finished off the adventure ( knock off the all leader camps) For adventure of 2 players, both players will receive the same quest as long as the quest finish by either of player, both players got quest finish and You get your bonus for complete that quest ( exp, loot, building,... ). For each specific camp whoever kill it get reward form that camp.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Yphanh2002 View Post
    For each specific camp whoever kill it get reward form that camp.
    You mean the XP reward right? I believe loot is the same for all players regardless of what camp you attack. Only XP is the reward for killing camps.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, I mean xp for each specific camp and total exp after you finish your adventures also depend on numbers of camp that you destroy

Recruit
    I run Dark Priest ADV all the time with someone (usually lower ranked) from my guild.

I have them bring enough troops to kill 1 camp (they lose 4 R and get 410 XP).

The reason I do this is to maximize the Reward bonus.

Reply to Thread